Ha Hee-ra "It's like my son, and ♥ Choi" → university professor at confession (Las) [Yesterday, tv]




[Yuna Seo in the press news] Choi a secret love affair with actor Ha Hee-ra, children's story, as well as the new future plans to make a clean breast of it.

On September 28, the program aired the arts, mbc 'radio star' (less than 'Las') 787, none of which, however, Ha Hee-ra, played by Lim Ho, Also a nice, Kim Yong-chol, guest appearance.

Imho in the halls, theaters at the scene of shooting you a firsthand observer, Choi Ha Hee-ra, exposed the reality of the husband and wife.Choi Ha Hee-ra every time in the filming love letters to phone calls, saying, Ha Hee-ra even he did not exchange letters.

When this couple in the corona the confirm 19 away by Yoo Se-yoon behalf of the daily "DEAR ABBY : My husband and watching the same." Do Kyung Wan is charged with filling mc and empathy.Do Kyung Wan, "I'm the only one she's worn." and this profession's cards close to the vest about the relationship, and Do Kyung Wan is up your sleeve, there is Kim Gura said it. " no.(the Jang Yoon-jeong) I love you and am mortified.Then you like "Ha Hee-ra, a little bit and characters." and aeda Choi, speaking on behalf of her husband.

Ha Hee-ra the character "I have changed a lot", and it's, " in a play I do is charming and emotional woman.So I knew it was going to like when it comes to expressing.It's called 'my love' Do you not to tell me that. '(actor play,) Imho to whether or not to do, ' and she said she was.I don't tell an anecdote, had to make laugh. Ha Hee-ra Choi couple were married for 29 this year anniversary of last year, 28th anniversary of the rimaindeu the wedding attracted the attention of the public to do.Ha Hee-ra Lee Hsien Loong made the surprise confession "I wanted to to actually do this." high.It is "I don't mean weight gain () I wear a dress would be pretty.".So, Ha Hee-ra rimaindeu wedding wanted to do, while Choi was on the 30th anniversary, disagreed, stating that I want to do it again.

Eventually rimaindeu of wedding Ha Hee-ra of the beautiful results gave birth to more than thought.Ha Hee-ra is "calibration technique, developed and the makeup, hair do you look better picture came out too well." and Choi, " shooting ' a big improvement over the whole time.If you listen to me what the consequences better. ', she said.Ha Hee-ra the photo you, but its announcement about seemingly a leading look "wear a dress, I didn't make them look and I felt good." he explained.

Ha Hee-ra in doing so, next year married for 30 years as Choi seem to be preparing for the event responded, "seems to be planning something." in question.It's just that she was "I'm really a little things are better.", and it's when Choi had a huge event as "' Why did in difficult not to accept the mind".




Ha Hee-ra Choi and his wife is actually so have weddings 'Two meochi'.Ha Hee-ra, " I got married at 25.Everyone's already asked me to do when they marry.The age of most quickly.Just then performed I don't have the private wedding ceremony teacher included those of a reporter back, and Kim Hee-ae actors my age, on top of everything else, give a congratulatory poem and your sister.All the townspeople came around.It was only really guests to go and eat, recalled.

Shin Ae-ra as a hidden back romantic days before marriage is Ha Hee-ra, an assistant had attracted attention by a confession.She is Choi Shin Ae-ra when the dating mode and graduating from college, " he opens "since I was young ' as march ' of the year people will want more than if he's not good as dramas, movies, see mc" with 'What a labor of love' with her sister.(Choi is) mc like record time of year, but see the day.The (Choi is) waiting room and call me 'Are you a cup of coffee with me to Mr. Shin Ae-ra'.Mr. Shin Ae-ra is our love 'Let's You want to join us. Hee Ra' high and because I know, memories, and to talk to three stations in the hallway.

Ha Hee-ra, Choi also revealed that watching the faces of people around because 'love to meochi'.She said, " when there are two is all right, but the entertainment. It is quite himself when you see right here.What does it look like concern.I have here are a part of viewers 'What do you even like that' if it on, worried about.

하희라는 그 예로 "제가 김장을 담글 때 눈에 뭐가 들어갔다.눈이 안 보여 빼주는데, 저는 눈을 감고 있어서 몰랐다.Cut out the debris of the eye with his tongue.The report, I too surprised.(tongue to the) I don't know, sprang a surprise to do.

이런 하희라가 최근 대세 배우 박은빈과 평행이론을 자랑한다는 이야기가 나오며, 하희라는 동국대학교 교육학과 출신이 언급됐다.Ha Hee-ra And "were there can be a teacher and won't be an actor" is on the question, " Yes.There is a license and student teaching had ", saying" (teaching) There are some plan in the future.Starting next year, " the current professor at University at the University of preparation that the the admiration.

또 하희라는 과거 학업과 연기를 병행하던 시기 궁중어법이 어려웠던 일일 사극을 찍는 중에도 야외촬영을 하다가 한복을 그대로 입고 대학교 시험을 보러 다닌 일화도 공개해 놀라움을 줬다.

Ha Hee-ra is headed by their two children, said.She has a chip off their children is there any part of a large, asked the child has to taking care of me (mom) (son).Always write handwriting letter to you every week, on leave in the military, says he'll do the dishes.The girl I'm a good at drawing in, and daughter to me as a hobby.Pocket money and the operators by side job with it.Send a picture, picture work to let anger, said a spotlight.

Ha Hee-ra, am 54 years old this year, the student in 1969, 1993 over the past seven years old, older than actor Choi and marriage, blessed with one son and a daughter.(photo = mbc 'radio star' capture).
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال