Chaeeunjeong "The plastic surgeon 父, just remarried three times, + time of economic support from 無 高" (world exclusive).



Cleo Pilates teachers from the first generation of [My Daily press : Ko Hyang Mi] girl groups and singer chaeeunjeong also unveiled a story behind the image a gold spoon.

A comprehensive broadcasting channel broadcast Wednesday is chaeeunjeong mbn, appeared on 'world exclusive'.

이날 방송에서 채은정은 "보통 '아버지가 성형외과 의사였다', '부유한 동네에서 태어나 자랐다'고 하면 '금수저였네' 이렇게 말씀하시는데 전 고등학생 때부터 경제적 지원이 없었기 때문에 그때부터 혼자 사는 삶이 시작이 됐다"고 운을 뗐다.

The " My mother is deceased at the very quickly.I'm a child so it's the role of parents when I was 9, 10 years old, but very necessary it's me.Just went to study abroad and how long (My father is) because of my mother's death.I'm raising my grandmother and, it's okay to open up. On the other hand, " And gets into the (father) return she remarried.Well, just divorced in less than a year, and a (after remarriage) because some mistrust and disappointment and betrayal about his father for the first time then?I expected in for the anger at what my father.I was a puberty again.1st grade in middle school.But the thing is the second marriage for every leaf it again.The second he had complained too disappointed primary (It was over), worse than divorce.

As, " I completely and close the door of the mind then.그래서 저도 웬만하면 무슨 일이 있든지 저 혼자 해결하고 저 혼자 책임지고 그냥 그렇게 살다 보니까 가족에게 기댈 일도 없고 가족의 중요성을 느낄 일이 없었던 거야"라고 고백했다.

The chaeeunjeong " But with each other with my dad don't get along very much anyway, was the third time at that time, who has a stepmother who is getting better.A stepmother and then on good terms with me, me and dad between watching next to you a hard time.We built in to her stepmother 'independence is, why don't you' that first proposal to explain why early independence.

Finally, he said, " offer is about a breakthrough when the singer, and I wanted to look into show business.도저히 집에 있기가 힘들더라고.Critics at home we had to do something seems to have been bigger.It was too young and I can't do once in that situation because it that I did, you have to do it, I would like to do more.So started off same, then came up with the singer's personal activities.

한편, '특종세상'은 다양한 분야에서 활약했던 스타들의 휴먼스토리, 놀라운 능력을 갖고 있는 사람, 숨겨진 우리 이웃들의 이야기를 담은 고품격 밀착 다큐 프로그램이다.

[Photo : scoop the world ' capture ' mbn].



Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال