'10 billion ceo', gimjunhui ♥ outright on the street with her husband Keith "too provocative, shrivel up."


[The Sports Chosun a dot-com iuju] broadcaster and ceo gimjunhui is enjoying romantic Paris on a date with her husband.

The 29, " via his own sns gimjunhui jojaljojal's making money that makes me laugh all day long my husband that more good.A hard time walking with a camera with a shooting and heavy rain and happy with me while my husband.What a Way to go get married.I never!I'll smile in front of the rest of my life dear ♥, posted images of the other hand along with the words.

In a video released in a cup of coffee in outdoor cafes in Paris gimjunhui the couple's showed.Gimjunhui couple sat close together to talk affectionately and stroking her hair a honeymoon, and still the same.And two was create sappy as a kiss on the street.

Posted this video on the sns gimjunhui up kissing in a thumbnail image.The thumbnail is too provocative, so it came by eogeuro ... is the gimjunhui.Wow, really … shrivel one up..But I can't miss a romance while evading young to shrivel one up!!!!Came to Paris!!!!" he added.

On the other hand, gimjunhui last junior in 2020 of marriage, with annual sales of 100 billion won and not a celebrity, operate online shopping mall.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال