'daughter of late Choi Jin-sil' Choi Joon Hee, tin plate in bed in your mouth and crying every day ...I don't why did I come back "



[My Daily press : Kim Nara] late Choi Joon Hee Choi Jin-sil daughter showed waves of longing for her mother.

Choi Joon Hee was two days gone public with their own writing directly with a pickup line, "cast a furtive glance at to Seupo" on Instagram.

'Garden full of resentment in a callus' he said, ' Why God here.Beautiful and brutal world does not protect those who are grieving.Tin plate in their mouths in a blanket so many cross in my house and cried and sang hymns every day why my mom gives details ' I don't come back.

Over the past 'National, always an actor' his mother who passed away in 2008, eager viewers, and are said to have all my heart's never lie about the party creates.

Choi Joon Hee is also inspired " Where do you usually when you writing?Good writing too much!To answer questions, too.He likes to Shopping spree a book " Why don't you go bookstore.Munhakdongne Publishing Co., with a collection of mostly prose poems inspired mainly by!Originally, jugujangchang only these days and fell in love with a prose has gone, the ambassador said.

Meanwhile, twenty years old by Korean age this year Choi Joon Hee is debuting a writer.

[Choi Joon Hee : Instagram photos capture].



Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال