[comprehensive] Song Min Ho, sister of the 'five-member girl K-pop girl group,' beauty ..."I wanted to be loved," ('mate's family register').

[press, ten Asian countries = taeyu]
Photo = mbc a screen 'mate's family register'

Wiener five-member girl K-pop girl group is Song Min Ho Song Dan Ah sister, affection for the year.

Wiener's comeback site on the stage in the last two days the program aired 'mate's family register' to the arts, mbc.

On this day, Kim Jin Woo said "My brother come back for me for the first time support car to visit me.".Wiener members as soon as he arrives in the waiting room was took like one's older brother and sister Kim Jin Woo, younger brother was gift to mark the comeback.

Lee is Kim Jin Woo Bok-heui children, and guess you to get closer to Broadcasting Service and the other hand, Minho and refinement. as I hope appeared once.Kemi's play two children, no, " he said.The Song Min Ho, saying that it share a lot of dialogue alone with my sister said, "make a lot of career counseling."However, children, about the trip with hate and "Why do you want to go on a trip with my brother?".

Kim Jin Woo told my brother, brother better to lecture you.A blunt better brother? "Kim Jin-hee, and said," It's cold, he's good, said.


Photo = mbc a screen 'mate's family register'

송민호는 "내 동생은 잔소리 좋아한다.I want to be loved.I walked even a word "and" even like to give me over to help me out, the next day, the mom is called 'Yesterday, said I love, is refined.'.혹시 내 팬인가 싶다"고 말해 웃음을 안겼다.In addition, stylish younger sister to catch the eye and beauty have been made public.

Song Min Ho said, as a child born in consecutive years, with my younger brother opened his brother and majjang.When I was young brother than me because it's usually the woman has posted faster growth is harder, it's okay to open up.

Song Min Ho said, when asked about one thing can't stand between brother and sister talked my younger brother is time coming.Testimony was heard in the lounge bar or pub beer drinking. When they hear the story you made some mistakes showed love, did he worry about.

Meanwhile, Song Min Ho's brother, 2011, is refined. girl group New epeuo it made her debut as a member.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال