Na Young Suk pd, U.S. real tension because of the Gang of Four "be hurried game together" ...Laughter (Earth video arcade ‘ ’) [comprehensive]




[a = osen bakkeunhui] Entertainment Earth ' ppyongppyong ’ the Na Young Suk pd that weren`t bad enough to show impatience.

, hit the airwaves on July 1, tvn ‘Earth video arcade ppyongppyong’ in ‘Game jipchangneo’ Lee Eun Ji, Mimi, iyeongji, Ahn Yoo Jin is a game started the war. The youngest member, Young-ji, " (It's located overseas) I don't realize yet.I ride a boat a little bit realistic. "Lee Eun Ji, said," said Gapyeong, Yangpyeong, here I agree.

She didn't have ate a lot " When I was a trainee.Two triangular gimbap, two noodles, bread to eat ice cream.Choreography practice without putting on weight because you have trouble.Also ran for two hours. ".Ahn Yoo Jin said, began a trainee at the age of 14.School and practice rooms, looking for, a spokesman explained.




Estate was "Do you think my sister is what is love" he said, IU like you're being true. I, being aeunWhen you're a good night is think it's love that made admiring a holy place, " he said.Estate was "impressed" to say too.

A Gang of Four on a tour the next day.Lee Eun Ji said "I brought your see-through dress." and Na Young Suk pd is laugh, "to wear until the mission to return, Seoul, Korea" he said.

Hot to Ahn Yoo Jin Lee Eun Ji of the commitment that the rooftop "Your dad's rooftop to ask if I could go", Ahn Yoo Jin said, "It's just Do you want to go." And I said, all made into laughter.

On the other hand, Na Young Suk pd is laugh, "such as pursued by the game together saw long time no see." he said.Na Young Suk pd was "Does he when, following after all the time we hunted." he added.Estate was "Yongseok I'll your download our seullo" the reseachers wrote.

Na Young Suk said, "In observations you appetite is divided into two." is pdMimi and estate, Eugene and Eun Ji became a team.Na Young Suk pd the estate, and said, "Relief?" was "Let's call our glycogen" he said.Eunji says, "We'll do it in Bob baptti Lara".




Mimi was hit after Lee Eun Ji, and retro music quiz.The quiz the estate is victory remained with the estate and Mimi hit team took it.The quiz followed, and Ahn Yoo Jin has hit a ‘like Password 486’.How do I know that Ahn Yoo Jin is your response is "I am well acquainted with this song.", questions.

‘TVXQ’ is iyeongji ‘order’ hit, and members of go out to my desk, started dancing.She didn't have "my first lessons in the dance club song.", and that was nice to meet you.

/

[picture] ‘ ppyongppyong the game rooms ' TV screen capture.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال