[comprehensive] Jin Seo Yeon "because of the 40 days after giving birth - 28 awards ceremony and kg" ...♥ and register their marriage, they've been together for 3 months after her husband ('miusae').

[Ten =, Kim, Asia news]





Photo = sbs the 'The ugly my baby' video capture.

Jin Seo Yeon the 40 days after giving birth to go to the film awards said on a diet to lose 28 kg.

Jin Seo Yeon is special, the last 31, the program aired arts 'The ugly my baby' (less than 'miusae') sbs mc in.

" Try not to one, faced with is Seo.'miusae' her husband has married. Any comments What are you talking about? " asked."Well, it is the most stress by many a mess" is Jin Seo Yeon, complained." And when following pattern is that all Einstein to clutter your desk don't see ssnyamyeonseo, too.You must, in perfect trim people to creative activity, it's okay to open up. " Declaring the (My husband and) met for three months after the marriage is Shin Dong-yeop.It also heard he had a dominant in, " said Mr. Jin Seo Yeon.Jin Seo Yeon, " this point 'He is my partner is someone to a more' is not coming?The point is here.Don't like all the other conditions, the laughter to say.Then, asked, "there will be a good thing whether or not" Seo Jin Seo Yeon is " a light and lively.I wasn't a man, worked.

Shin Dong-yeop is "How many years later, I guess he did introduce me to my parents." and wondered.The Jin Seo Yeon, in two years to introduce you to my family.And some in good order before, OK, you're not receive me.When a marriage registration is may have trouble you to let me see.Hair long and 'a man of music?' went to, to explain why.

Seo was worried about "My parents did register their marriage two years, or that any specifkc quantity finds out, (surprised)" high.Jin Seo Yeon hasn't I tell you.Nobody ask about registration of marriage.Broadcast will be will be seen. ''

Jin Seo Yeon birth weight also revealed how the 40 days to 28 kg.진서연은 "이유가 있었다.Has the pregnancy gained 28 kg.Be a '독전하다 urge the soldiers to fight still' is nominated for film awards, I need to go to the perfect body, should not be going, can't wear a dress I can't go to the premise that there was, " explained.As " want to go to Blue Dragon Film Awards.That is to have kids and 40 days later.The baby diet before she gave birth to items packed and enroll in a postpartum care center.One month and like that for a week since the day after a baby also, diet, saying it marked on paper.What's written is called 1000ml Jin Seo Yeon is a hot drink a lot of water to the questions asked.Diet is an unconditional emissions.So, I eat a lot of that association.

Kim Ji-won Ten Asian news .
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال