Bae Yoon Jung, a son first birthday parties ...The prize has been as much as 'Chanel'.


[The Sports Chosun a dot-com iuju] choreographer Bae Yoon Jung son first birthday parties at the scene of a General.

First-birthday party to a study ' Bae Yoon Jung's YouTube channel 1, rates!!Why do people more exciting?Titled ' The images were published.

공개된 영상 속에는 배윤정의 아들 재율 군의 돌잔치 현장이 담겼다.Is first birthday parties mc umeon Shin-young Kim to celebrate the gag the ties kbs school as 'but gopa'.

First birthday party the main event of his doljabi., said Bae Yoon Jung, "I want you to get money." straight ahead.Kim Shin-young for my mom and waving money in front of army jaeyul jaeyul and took the money.There was also a chance for guests who had expected to take the money.There were Chanel product during the prize.Luxury gift to the prize is happy and dancing guests received gift.

Ha Jae Sook, and Brown Eyed Girls ZE:A came from Jeju Island came by car in the ancient castle.A free gifts and a dance battle two people who came from far, ZE:A and gifts to win.

Bae Yoon Jung's husband seogyeonghwan is thanks to guests. "My mother-in-law and me add a few more words to my mother pretty Yoon-jung mother giving birth and I thank you and I too thank you so," I couldn't control it, the tears.Bae Yoon Jung also said, " Mom, I bet it without a father hurt you too thank you very much would like to make sure that you managed to keep me with my brother.And Thank you for your mother I was her favourite.I want to do my duty in the future, I wish I could get along together long, fell.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال