Park Na-rae and 59.7 kilograms, the ‥ homjim an open (naonsan) received advice on Kim Jong-kook




[Lee Ha-na, news reporter] Kim's come up with the help is Park Na-rae homjim it in the public domain.

July 1, televised mbc ‘live by myself.’, Park Na-rae of the public to get into the management body.

Park Na-rae a hard time in the aftermath mess is the hot chicken breast and black soybean milk as soon as I get up at the mat after a meal.Park Na-rae " I didn't become 38 years old now.나이가 들면 들수록 근력 운동을 많이 해줘야 한다고 하더라.So I thought I should do again.That's in government service. " Park Na-rae not excuses cold water, and ready form of exercise start to the lavatory is " probably the same mind.I know I should do on the mat to reach the top of a very long.I don't want to do more because when properly, confesses.

Park Na-rae to the exercise's sports costume to a rainbow came out with its members burst out laughing.Park Na-rae the "There are too many in the body heat." force holding my breath, and picked up the ship to be accounted for sleeveless dress with a check nunbodi.




Park Na-rae then did the measurement cheseongbun.In the past with 60.2 kg who withdrew from the Oriental Medicine Clinic will lose weight and 53.9 kg to 59.7 Park Na-rae, which again but returned to kg.The body fat was 36.4.

Park Na-rae a simple stretching six kg a disheveled manner and the Kettle bell for 25, Burpee test 20 four sets.Jun Hyun-moo, "There seems to be seen before that the player" "My shoulder is so good." is surprised, and gimhaejun, impressed.

Park Na-rae own homjim was also made public.Park Na-rae said, made a big mind.운동을 하면서 근력을 키워야겠다고 생각해서 홈짐계의 끝판왕인 김종국 오빠한테 전화를 해서 홈짐에 있는 것 스펙 좀 알려달라고 했다"라며 "근데 운동인들끼리 통하는 게 있다.Tell me properly.The same thing again, and with my brother.I, too many. "

I say that the changes as " covet in the future, the Organization.I asked her to go to the end of it without it.아직 최상위 무게까지 쳐 보지도 않았는데 종국이 오빠가 칠 수 있는 무게까지 세팅을 해놨다"라며 "전 회장님이 트민남으로서 유일하게 안 산 게 뭔 줄 아나.Exercise equipment, pointed out.Jun Hyun-moo said they were "cocoon is the I won't buy it" in which the laughter.

(photo = mbc 'live by myself.' capture).
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال