[Again tv] '2 sallimnam' '♥ Jung Tae-woo' as Jang In Hee, flight attendants in the picture "Jenny he looks like people"


Kbs in a screen capture 'Two stay-at-home men'
[The press is because they wanted : The Herald pop] Jang In Hee is black, pink Jenny's commands attention on their looks like.

2, televised kbs school star in ‘stay-at-home men in junior year of the season’ entertainment programs, family their day is on.

Jung Tae-woo, said, you will be good.My mom bought me clothes all the time and said, " son, envied.Jang In Hee Jung Tae-woo, who'll be hurt in the "Let's go shopping, I'll buy clothes and drop the kids,", comfort. Harin, immediately said, " Ha Joon is Jung Tae-woo, take your children to school now of a branch family.How long will with my mom and dad very well together.I think it's time to sleep separately, " said the laughter.

Jung Tae-woo, who returned home only two, when he actually increased tension with his wife and whispered "I love you.".Jang In Hee embracing and excited and turned in a swirling heap." Listen, you didn't make a reservation is Jihye Kim.What are you doing. ", saying" Oh, I envied, just got the system by system.Which was the envy of Park Jun-hyung, is Jihye Kim quietly bowed his head in the form of the laughter.

Hand in hand and went out on a one-on-one date is Jihye Kim Jung Tae-woo, see Jang In Hee couple told "couples of couples have to go out sometimes." he said.

" Park Joon-hyung, and then on a one-on-one date, because I want to say I don't do.Only posted cell phone.Thought into.Felt ‘so cheap and nasty. " Should eat rice’.These days, the momentum reversed itself, raised a laugh out of.

Jang In Hee, who is ready to go out his follow only after Jung Tae-woo, which bothered, saying "Why are you so by murmuring jjochadanyeo".In Jung Tae-woo, said, how do you get to do I have you?Make idle remarks said.My wife's childhood saw a photograph of a flight attendant Jung Tae-woo was amazed by her beauty.

Jang In Hee said, people like Jenny, I saw the picture.I'm not a sin, and Jenny, " This year, the laughter himself.Jang In Hee and Jung Tae-woo, "It's too charming, this time" much is still not much. "In only sons said Jung Tae-woo, I heard many?" jealous.

On the other hand, ‘stay-at-home men in junior year of the season’ from her new generation of middle-aged and old to go after my husband!Star in real life of others the program.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال