'2 uion' jiyeonsu, Eli to scribe [comprehensive] "You don't have significant will focus on my life" for cool United States.




[osen : a reporter Kim Ye Sol] Eli is jiyeonsu to act firmly showed.

1st televised 'We're divorced. 2' Chosun tv jiyeonsu in Eli to leave for a while to put his life to a calm showed the United States.

As Minsu was living at home and Eli before leaving for the United States in the jiyeonsu other accommodation with me.Eli in her arms in her note the day Minsu to leave is jiyeonsu who burst into tears.




Eli was on that day to day Minsu and jiyeonsu a surprise appearance to say goodbye.Minsu asked, "Did you get plenty of sleep here.".Thus, the Eli said, "I didn't sleep a lot get up early.".Minsu had bravely showed who is concerned with my dad.

Eli said, come and go during the summer in winter.Time is really fast. "I said, "see sharp and cold fish, but today is laughing.", saying, "But I felt because I must be good." jiyeonsuEli said, "In the meantime, it's frustrating, but all recognize and place and come back, so I'm a little loosening.".




Three people arrived at the airport.Minsu is my father and mother's arm got stuck at the same time.Minsu is going to be my last goodbye for Eli said, "I love you."Eli said, "Still, seems to get better than it used to be a lot.".I said, "feel relieved that be taken by the fact it's you and me.", saying, "I think so." jiyeonsu

일라이는 "그래도 이런 기회가 있어서 우리가 풀렸던 것 같다.This is it our conversation would not have the same, " he said.I said, "I didn't see you think." jiyeonsuEli said, "would be difficult, but be patient, just one month", saying, "would have to see only the 20th civil.".




Jiyeonsu comes after one year or coming a month later, " If you or no means a lot to me.I will concentrate in my life, " he said." Let's do it is Eli.Good job. "Attracted attention. and draw the line, "It should be that all the trouble you've gone to for an adult" is jiyeonsu

On this day, who starred in the studio jiyeonsu is " lived with these efforts and mentioned is the lot with Eli.Minsu and I'd like to show you what I was living happily now. "
/
We divorced. ' the picture : tv [Radio 2 ' capture ]

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال