Xunzi, 8 'I'm solo.' "where Kwang-soo and remain friends" split profession

[The Daily Sports ijisu]


'I'm solo.' 8 phase Kwang-soo and Xunzi, which eventually be a couple broke up.
'I'm solo.' 8 phase Kwang-soo and Xunzi, which eventually be a couple broke up.
The 'I'm solo.' 8 where Kwang-soo and Xunzi, which was the only couple finally split.

Jo Eun-ji, who starred as a philosopher of ancient China. announcer Kwang-soo through his Instagram and Trainer 28, an English academy broke off my affair with the Commission.

A philosopher of ancient China. article 8 phase of the solo he said, " Hello, I am pure couple.6주 동안 광수님과 저에게 많은 관심을 가져주시고 응원해주셔서 너무 너무 감사드립니다.Under compulsion, sorry not to attend, too, such as rabang since the last broadcast.Abounding in so many speculations about after the broadcast, posted, " the middle of what you were.

As pure, " Our couple get to know about each other, but after the broadcast found a difference a lot of orientation or lifestyle, etc, and feelings for each other and together, to talk frankly.Light a friend like me decided to get along as a friend :) ikeuneun.When I was not extraordinary voice at me with a's long and want to have next to me I want to cheer, " explained.

Finally, my pretty and polished to people he said, " I learned a lot to ikeu I'm trying to express it.Was very cagey inseuta ikeu but cool as a captain doing well rooted in a small way would be appreciated in the mind, I will.Eight phase of the solo I once again where Kwang-soo and a philosopher of ancient China. Thank you for your support!To.

Xunzi, meanwhile, is in Daechi-dong hagwon staff and freelance broadcaster who teaches English.'I'm solo.' US captain in the Soo's (gosh) and the only couple a happy ending becomes the main character of 'solo, 8 countries' after broadcasting, but to end the relationship left to be desired.

Ijisu digital news team news.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال