이아현, 큰딸이 벌써 저렇게 컸어?… "so I am middle school."


[My daily press : Lee Seung Rok] actor iayeon the daily (50) by the daughter.

Iayeon is Instagram, the daughter's with a photo taken at a hamburger restaurant in Gangnam.And iayeon is that sometimes it "It's third grade of middle school," and said, " My eldest daughter that appears so I grow for me!The most slowly.Do you think whenever I stalked my grandmother was becoming scary!Menzel, a tremble.

My eldest daughter is studying abroad in the United States., the blessed with two daughters, iayeonWay raised going to come out of this, is the daughter of the picture iayeon iayeon of special love for her daughter is all said to have in this photo and a pickup line.

On the other recent play, iayeon and met with the audience on stage to 'will be back.'.

[photo = iayeon, Instagram].



Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال