'Rumiko ♥ gimjeongmin' handsomely tall son a large mixed race 韓日.As a soccer player 中 ('Blood can't fool me').




[OSEN=김수형 기자] ‘피는 못 속여’에서 가수 김정민이 축구선수로 활동 중인 아들의 대견한 모습에 눈시울을 붉혔다.

Broadcast channel six days the airwaves is ‘but you can't fool me super bloom dna’ to the arts, a.

The singer gimjeongmin's two sons were drawn.A great son and his second son, all preparing a soccer player.

Rumiko, wives and mothers visited where his son.As was tapped to give myself for my son's.The gimjeongmin was confident, saying it "Rumiko tapped a qualified people in one of the mothers would be".Impressed and are also "My mom is great." his son.

As to his son's game unveiled, a powerful showed.As a take a break in a dormitory.Gimjeongmin the tears in her eyes and see it achieve a great son.

한편, 채널 A 예능 ‘슈퍼 DNA 피는 못 속여’는 슈퍼 DNA를 가진 부모와 스포츠 스타를 꿈꾸는 자녀들의 애증의 관계를 리얼하게 보여주는 피,땀,눈물 버라이어티로 매주 월요일 밤 9시 10분에 방송된다.

/

[picture] ‘Blood can't fool me’ capture.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال