'Lee Byung-hun ♥ ︎' Lee Min-jung, What a bad habit.."I'll fix it." in the fan's comments doljikku




Lee Min-jung [a reporter Lee : osen] actor was taken to the sentiments in the morning.

On the morning of June 6 Lee Min-jung is a personal day I of the most important thing is in the world every day in sns that happy, too.행복하지 않은 생각을 하기엔 시간이 너무 아깝잖아.Let's enjoy my life motto always us here today because I always # carpe diem areas, said the selfie a piece of published.

사진 속 이민정은 시원한 파도가 치는 강을 바라보며 여유를 만끽하고 있는 모습.Lee Min-jung debt proved a perfect goddess and a side line as if beauty is God.

Lee Min-jung, in particular, "Do not put a good chin." one fan said that the bad habit.I'm going with one of "says another fan," yet sleeping How do you wash back from filming "I asked him." and didn't forget I'm going to bed now, " communication.

Lee Min-jung is "Cyworld, yo", as well as comments here in " Gam a bit Old?A glass of wine and I guess, " said a laugh.

Lee Min-jung, Lee Byung-hun and 2013, over the past and a son to marry.

/

[picture] Lee Min-jung sns.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال