"I don't want to consume light a transsexual character." ...[an interview ss] the heart of the actor Park Ji-bin use.


[told Sports Seoul simeongyeong] the public's mind is not that I want to shed a child with a deep image in my mind right now.Other shows, smoke or if I would be active in the future.Tvn in ‘shopping list of the killer’.Staged an extreme makeover as a transgender character.An adult and it's possible, a smart choice.Park Ji-bin actor 22 years, the car debut in their late 20s the story of (27).

‘살인자의 쇼핑목록’은 평범한 동네에서 발생하는 의문의 살인사건을 마트 사장, 캐셔, 지구대 순경이 영수증을 단서로 추리해나가는 과정을 담은 슈퍼(마켓) 코믹 수사극이다.Park Ji-bin playing ms the fish department manager playing the role of fish.The fish adds tension was blamed for the criminal from the beginning, and called ‘certificate of a sex change.’ at the end, and was viscerally thrilling.

The script is so fun work had chosen the Park Ji-bin, in particular said it had attracted by the need for fish.He said, " seemed essential role of fish I've only been up to three or four copies on the script.But this -- why is he thought be unnecessary if you don't be one that this is a transsexual character.Issue, addressed (a sex change) in order to create a distorted expression of intent is us fear. "

We should postpone the sexual minorities the sentiments of an actor who was close to ‘measuredness’ than ‘burden’.In the media often you can see why try to access the nature and not follow an image that was.He was "Part 3 of the last andaeseong (Lee) is not time explaining to the character time interrogating me, got back there?." and "transgender character is not easily consumed was hope." said.

His heart is consistency.He said, " as sns ‘ so well.Thank you. and I don't consume lightly ’, received a message saying,One account, send a message after I got in a transsexual character was.I am pleased and choked with sorrow.It's really appreciated.It was the best compliment of doing this work, pleased.


She prepared her best and internal, as well as styling cues of the fish.Beauty creators to exercise the embryo of the popular in the process help.The two met as an actor and makeup artist relationship for over 10 years as coming." How can we do fun things to work together.And sister channel, saying in a return to all exchanged jokes.Met, and then, luckily, it can do with work."

He was satisfied with his character and "I Didn't you come out better than concern." expression.Did not want to kkyaego as " a flow when I come out in drag.There must be no aversion to the first.Fortunately, such reactions are most worry about when "and" were not high heels were caught on the screen.I'm afraid tea a lot in gait.‘did you practice a lot more’ it, thank you alone, see replies as well. "

, adding, little of his own goal.The woman dressed up as doaui at her (Sul Hyun of you) mistake.He said, " just once (this) Soo's brother is confusing me with kid stuff. Can you say hello would like him.But Soo's brother is already in the first time.Citizens for you from a rather successful.‘I guess Sul Hyun’ to go to modify the makeup, I die. 'Sul Hyun, I felt sorry for. " said a smiling.

Is there another difficult point is, putting off the fish.Mart to deal with customers he shows another God is no end of his usual in terms of that important." There were only two or three lines of the script.Rap song I've tried making and try.Speech practice at the sight of the auction house.I need different from the mart but drama factor.There was a digression, but elder Lee Byung-hun ‘Our blues’, gods.I See you guys have done before the shooting would have been."

Park Ji-bin, who started her career as musical ‘Tommy’ in 2001, is 21st anniversary of his debut so soon.Pappy guy goes hand in hand with my day a site he has been the youngest brother.‘shopping list of the killer’ The same is true." Everyone makes fun of me.(this), ‘I'll prepare Kwang-soo's elder’ ‘Why am I ahead.’ Kwang-soo's brother is it messing with them, "and", the staff for all young age.Surprising.Big brothers and sisters, all in the old days.It's just an old habit I not want me, brother, ‘Hello.’ smiled.

He has a ‘from a child’ strain is, but force revealed that they don't want to take the tag.Rather accepted that it is a natural eye to see younger yourself." acting since childhood and adolescence, activities.Growing to the public is unveiled, you ever seen.같이 나이를 먹고 있기 때문에 내가 60살이 돼도 어리게 보실 것 같다.My grandmother always likely the same fight in the eyes.It can be married.Me you can also be seen differently if you work hard."

현재 방영 중인 KBS2 ‘붉은 단심’에서 과거 이태 역을 맡은 것만 봐도, 그의 말이 거짓이 아님을 알 수 있다.He was question " why when I need a proposal.I obviously well enough to actor of my age that I have to expect only to was Do you have it.Lee Jun, the brother started and ended the past two years for a bet is not nothing that can show that I was planning to.On the script is said to be necessary for the director.Let's not have public harm is thinking big.Well, I'm glad you like, " would say that you can keep an eye on.

Park Ji-bin will slog, and has as I've ever been like that always makes you think about the use of him.He said, " need me at work I want to be able to do.It seems that So the reason for trying to find interviews and completing the work, work and so "and" to talk about.20 years later, I don't.Still getting delight from the scene.Boys his age that has been acting the same together.Live hard and the actors in their 20s.40 years after debuting to become an actor and 40s, I expected wouldn't I meet you ".



Keojeu Nine Entertainment, tvn
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال