[comprehensive] 'I'm solo six' visual transformation ... and wise and virtuous.A blind date "I really want to do." ('ucc exorcism').



'I'm solo.' six seasons were wise and virtuous new looking for a mate.

' Make over will be back to Hyun-Sook their YouTube channel, 'ucc exorcism'!Vs over will be playing computer games!Will solve thoughts!Will be! tyranny vsPosted images of concern and a half ... ' to expectations and a half.

Want to blind date, " I really is the public image, the wise and virtuous.I ask how much proposal. " greeted the first as intense as ever. As I not know?Did you know ", saying" my name differently, but my real name is called yueunji.Everyone Eunji that I " a sheepish smile that don't go.

He said, " I absolutely love the sweet potato.I like passionate about their own way in, introduced himself, saying that those people.

A make over to challenge the yueunji" I always thought is about the background to attend.I don't make that image is because too much.누군가가 꾸며 주신다면, 굉장히 좋은 아이템일 텐데 왜 연락은 안 하시지 했는데 연락을 딱 주셔서 '아 안목 있으시다'라고 생각하고 바로 응했다"라고 말했다.

Yueunji is makeup with regard to a number of Internet bullying by it.He said, " Yes.Changing all the makeup styles.Just Todd`s presumed state.I know.But 'It's like flirting can not by' slightly derogatory to a more so...Not a joke.I don't have to see. on purpose, " but to explain it clearly.

Told us that a completely different style is yueunjiHe said, " I also wonder that one.난 너무 편한 것만 좋아한다.Only refined and comfortable style.This is actually don't know that I don't know.So, rather, had to wonder and really looking forward to.

Since the hair, makeup experts participated.Experts say the "a nice-looking, eyes can make a graceful figure." makeup, " I can give you enough.Neatly sophisticated and cool feeling, as directed by the eyes rather than trendy makeup and showed confidence.

On the other hand, in Six Flag 'I'm solo.' a 'Hyun-Sook' drug sale of cosmetics company reportedly on duty, is yueunji

Yunjunho Ten Asian news .
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال