'The statue, 2' seoayan, a surprise confession "Third, Junho one´s real mother is complete confidence concerning ··· their frequent touch with ex-wife 母".




[a = osen iyeseul] ‘ dongsangimong seoayani the mother of his ex-wife and called to 2 all by surprise.

30일 방송된 SBS 예능 ‘동상이몽 시즌2- 너는 내 운명’에서는 임창정, 서하얀 부부의 일상이 전파를 탔다.

Im Chang-jung, declared that he would go to the amusement park with five children.Im Chang-jung, " Don't do anything today. in the seoayeonYour own time. "

Im Chang-jung, a total of 20 people, and of the rice cooker meals.Im Chang-jung of the new song while Im Chang-jung are brown bag five brothers danced while listening to 'Teuroteu is growing in I don't want me.'.In particular, the four stood out was a second day of dance skills.Go Western Xia and " Everyone with talent, one at a time.Dancing line is the fourth is very pretty.Third, sings well, proud of.In broadcast on that day, the singing of the third son was released to call the 'light' of the imujin, sprang a surprise.




Im Chang-jung has gimbap and there with his sons.Kim Sook Eun, who was watching it so delicious.Wholesale.씹어먹고 싶다"며 입맛을 다셨다.The first son "gimbap is the best dad, too." and lavished praise.Kim Sook Eun, " and that figure is so wonderful.Family gathered together " smiled a smile.

Im Chang-jung gimbap and mackerel pike.In a brilliant man, is "saury hate gimbap." and I have had my say.Kim Gura said, just looks like it better to eat side dishes..Worried about the taste of Korean Sushi cost ".Lee Hyun Yi also said, " went into the gimbap that is?" of surprised.

Im Chang-jung is confidently gimbap put fish farmers by the lump after the saury fried.Kim Gura said, but all the costs should we eat..Egg on face ".A man of talent is "I don't like from the smell." and expressed rejection.Im Chang-jung taste first, and "This is delicious and nutritious than I thought.".Im Chang-jung, instead of vague answers with a look.Im Chang-jung, as Kimbab is in the garbage out and confessed "To be honest, biryeo and eat." high to be honest. 서하얀은 처음으로 6부자가 떠나는 여행을 축하하며 가족 단체 티셔츠를 준비했다.The oldest son and youngest brother is "ogeulgeori." and detested one another.(Ultimately, the mother's wishes?) in the group went on a picnic in to tea.

Kim Gura said, " Im Chang-jung, is should keep your mind.It's hard to even going to amusement parks..다섯명 챙기려면 정신 없을 것"이라고 말했다.

Im Chang-jung and left five others are left at home and cool the seoayan.Strange hovered in the house a while as if he is a house is goyoaeji seoayanIyeoni seoayan, saying, "no children when you don't know what to do" of the sympathy on my mind.

My Mommy is seoayan to call.He said, " my friends are watching the children busy flight.My Mommy, but I can't think. "My Mommy, " I wish I could sleep well any sleep at home a day like this.Put everything down and get a good Syrah and expertise, said.Ijiye felt the "It's a professional, I call me".




It said the "Third, Junho thanked his gradmother one´s real mother has custody." Meanwhile, seoayan" The first and second, too.When did this boy I live with Junho Hoya is to someday?I said ' should protect your mother, me.Told to do as I want to do in the hearts of children to know, " added.

The seoayan third to surprise everyone I talked to with his maternal grandmother.See Seo is speak to the mother of his ex-wife, " Really a single scene without ever seen.Not easy work. ''Kim Gura understood that "In general, when he thought was a difficult relationship, the possible and no wonder, then, that the work.".In Kim Sook Eun and ijiye "white, is really something." high praise.

/
[picture] a screen capture ‘I was in dongsangimong season - You Are My Sunshine’ to the arts, sbs

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال