손담비 성형 의혹에…Son Dam-bi 母 "It was only eyes, nose is x jjip" (2 dongsangimong) [comprehensive].




(By Lee Ji-eun, Personnel Exchange Team ek sport news reporter an intern,) plastic confessed that of Mother's Son, Son.

30 days of televised sbs '- You Are My Sunshine 2 dongsangimong' ('2 dongsangimong' less than in Son's mother has emerged.Lee, a tension of many a present of laughter.

Seo was shocked to the arrival of Son's mother showed.과거 MBC '나 혼자 산다'에 출연했던 어머니의 소개 영상에 이름이 공개된 것이다." I know the mother of Lee name is Seo who saw it.May I have your name, mothers talked, the same. Thus, the Son said, right.May I have your name, both of the same. " and nodded."청첩장을 뽑았는데 두 분 성함이 똑같아서 다들 오타라고 아시더라"라는 손담비의 말에 게스트로 출연한 이수지는 "천생연분이다"라며 신기함을 표했다.

한편, 손담비의 외출로 단둘이 남게 된 이규혁 선수와 손담비의 어머니는 어색함이 없는 모습으로 시선을 끌었다.손담비의 어머니는 "사위가 백년손님이라고 한다.Lee is a hundred years, not the same and the son and son-in-law of the same.There appears to have gained another son, " said one daughter and son-in-law, the love.




Lee also showing affection toward his mother-in-law.Son was enough to make idle remarks, saying, "I first met when they look younger than five years." in the end of the mother is "I'm old, not now?".Lee Son at the end of this mother is the smile of satisfaction.

" Everyone is said to have jeolmeojyeo me.They paid a lot for others, he fix it.These days, all surgery, but I don't like it. " some attention to Son's mother confessed of plastic and laughter, with Son." My daughter is My nose is plastic is high again.My daughter is cosmetic and no one was jjip showed I don't like Son Dam-bi is also releasing the studio in, mother's honesty."What's with you?" asked Seo, "snow story is Son Dam-bi in the past did not do it myself" and heard in the Son.




Seo like Son Dam-bi is also her mother left a direct answer to questions." Mother was us.Son of honesty are talking high school grade three, but I did. " a present of laughter.

Isu not seen as a graduation picture of your Son be made public already pretty. " jeottaeI have my high school record, reporting husband 'My brother?' told us, " laughs all surprise.Kim Sook also for graduation picture of him with a message." I'm psychic photography.That photo is, it is very beautiful.What's the humiliation? " praised the Son with the words of the past.

Photo = a screen sbs

 
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال