'Son Kim Gura' he so, names him.."I can't stand and apple + to take strong measures"


Very inseuta
Nam Joo Hyuk is that the son of Kim Gura resemble a [Herold pop a = baejaeryeon] broadcaster apologized in writing topic.

" I'd like to take strong measures by the rapper to his Instagram three days.As the first, I'm sorry to all.And I'm not you never spread...Not seen by over 17 years to life the entertainment industry, a explanation..I would rather I want to be talked about behind...Once again, a global village you I'm sorry...Said a posting with photos public.

Nam Joo Hyuk, only resemble eyes are so in the picture information disclosed by the very contained and attention.At first glance like Nam Joo Hyuk The atmosphere is like, too.

In the meantime, as the son of Kim Gura, drawing activities has been broadcasting since childhood.Brand New Music joined the singer's personal, 2016, announced, 'nineteen' and 'out of bed is dangerous', 'him', 'look', 'Spring is take', etc.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال