[sc latte star] "was just then" ...'already living together 中' Son Dam-bi ♥ Lee, eyes, which increased the amount of time.


Watchdog agency Miviludes found that, 'All That spring ice rink kcc SwiChaen 2011' ice show on May 8, Kim Yu-na sbs the 'Kiss and cry' cast.Lee continued to keep the side of the Son and in this position.The Sports Chosun db[Ko Jae Wan the sports news] This was when I was!'

Lee and will be on March 13 wedding coming, Son Dam-bi sbs '- You Are My Sunshine 2 dongsangimong' (2 or less dongsangimong) in and already a couple look like.

They said it "I'm already living together" to appear on '2 dongsangimong' broadcast on March 9.Son, who has "Lee lived for the first proposal to end in December was a lease." and "on weekdays, weekend at Lee's home in Namyangju, are you doing in my house." said.

And 10 years ago, also revealed about the clandestine lovers.They are known to have the first time in arts 'Kim's Kiss and cry' (Kiss and cry no more than) sbs.Son, " Lee's charismatic and fun by the way.Been dating for over a year, shared mobile phone number, "and" staff and eating lunch together.At that time into full swing.Frequency is increasing slowly, and close contact, often mess after the shooting.The two fiery love for one year, said.


Son, attended the 'All That spring ice rink kcc SwiChaen 2011' ice show on May 8, 2011, the stage.The Sports Chosun dbSunday to the arts, sbs the airwaves for about three months as two copies of 'Sunday is good.' 'Kiss and cry' premiering May 2011.'figure queen' Kim was on the stage of evaluating public achievements that is they will practice the figure skating competition the first figure skating talent.(kiss and cry zone) John a Kiss and cry the score was announced after the sport of figure skating title from.In addition to the Son Dam-bi is Shin Dong-yup and igyuyeogwa to the main mc bakjjungeum an actor, Seo Ji-seok iayeon Jeong Sujeong Jin Ji-hee, starred comedian Kim Byung-man, singer U-Know Yunho, IU, figure skater chajunhwan.The winner Kim Yu-na's global players in an ice show on stage and a privilege was given.


Son, after broadcasting for the practice figure skating with a vengeance.The Sports Chosun dbSon, in the couple in the contest partner and Lee is and figure skater chaoreu choeseonyeong and breathing.Winner Jeong Sujeong (Crystal) and Lee Dong-Whun player is indeed Kim's ice show 'Carmen' on stage even the stage.


Son Dam-bi is also releasing the first single charismatic as 'Swan Lake' in the contest shows and even third place..Photo provided = sbsBecame a couple and ties who co-starred with them.Son, said Lee "I thought he had anger you get angry in, but I was coming." and '2 dongsangimong' for "When we were dating for over one year, my brother is never angry with me." high.Lee is "Come as soon as I went to training camp isn't make sense." and now I think nothing really important to me, but then things don't understand why you wanted to.Fighting about, angry and by that we don't respect me, it broke up and tell, explained the situation.


Photo : Son Dam-bi InstagramAnd they with their kites in 10 years.Son, " a bad case, have lost a lot of weight and drinks for three months.My sister is Gaza to the store my brother.Saw the brother don't have to see for 10 years and wanted to 'What if I feel awkward.' but Not awkward at all.My brother became eliminating parts that I had a hard time because of the horse.To talk to my brother and I said, laughing. "Lee said, depressed before that, you heard about that.You are less strenuous to heart and Son, and I said, the tears.

▶ You don't know the man hiding a secret.

- Copyrightsⓒ The Sports Chosun (http://sports.chosun.com/), reserved.The
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال