Park Seung-Hi, sister, shook a millstone about his neck for "out and before that the turning speed" (between us).




(ek gimyeeun a sports news) was my older sister's Park Seung-Hi baksseungju a load off my mind that contains a long time for it.

2, televised jtbc ‘_ between us.’ former national short track speed skater in the Park Seung-Hi Park Se-Yeong three children has appeared. brother and sister baksseungjuPark Seung-Hi by the jata baksseungju, Legend of the local bingsanggye Park Se-young, a national speed skating is the former national short track season as a spinning ice my family. How are you? after the Park Seung-Hi by the show was on that day older sister I speed skating forward to the baksseungjuThe high bit carefully.Park Seung-Hi sisters after the change making the speed skating baksseungju in the national teams are to compete side by side end failed because until his retirement shortly after.

 

Unlike worries in the Park Seung-Hi baksseungju's reply was a surprise.Baksseungju said (retirement,) not because of you.I fell easily, but I don't know if record, dropped to their records of us without air-conditioners make ridiculous thing is is only one, were cool.Sister that I didn't ask because the old burden of mind before the player can be a moment.




 

As you are a family players on its own story fairly comfortable sharing a difficult subject for the grades.Doing well on the straight in my "It is no jealousy." and said, " I was baksseungju you That's very annoying, but comparisons again and again from outside.‘If Seung-hee, sister’ rather than offence was once teacher called me and my name, introduce it, then even I didn't say a story.

 

Park Seung-Hi of the 500 at the Sochi Winter Olympics three m have the Customs and Border Protection agency, to take a look back at your game.Park Seung-Hi in the final at the time should leaves in the lead and end had to be content with bronze.Park Seung-Hi the makeshift the last eight years and didn't see once again for the game.Pak Se-yong, and said, "I teased my younger brother, and pretend to slips and falls in quarters" is baksseungju is to do with my family and "Fencing fell to a real desperate jump to one's supposed to happen before it hits" give a hard time to smile, too.

 

Meanwhile, the designer bag after retirement for the 2018 Winter Games is Park Seung-Hi, two years of launching his own brand of bag at the end of the preparation of, became the hot topic of conversation.2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing, which was held recently, sbs Short track speed skating commentator as sympathy from people assembled to quotations from Winston.The current sbs be loved and show love with through ‘goal to hit women’.

 

Photo = screens broadcasting jtbc
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال