'Knife threat' baksseoyeon "farewell to assault her first pregnancy abortion → itaekkae" (godingeomppa) [the new title,].




(an intern Iyejin ek sport news reporter) 'godingeomppa' ‘Ha Eun Yi, mother,’ The most recent domestic violence and controversy, baksseoyeon past revealed the episode with her husband itaekkae.

1st televised ‘godingeomppa’ in ninth inning, baksseoyeon a situation where the treatment and one directly into the conflict with her husband itaekkae the airwaves.

Broadcast on that day baksseoyeon in domestic violence said they started an argument about something a little about the controversy.The "I heard a knife to scream at me, I was mad is taekkae taekkae acting on a suspect since then.", it's okay to open up.

Nodding and says, "no work to get away with the baby if swords, I don't things to happen" is 'thinking that this case is entirely your fault?', the baksseoyeon.The "On average, about the results of an interim measure The result was that it only takes about three days Let's wait for it." he said. After baksseoyeon, you can see a psychiatrist found, " It seems an explosive that needs to change, it is a little bit.I just should not only likely, said.

Baksseoyeon a question of the home environment, 4th or 5th grade in elementary school parents are divorced.If your dad is coming in drunk, Bath, the incessant sonic assault.I can't wait to come home, don't want to live with my dad, '' said.




And baksseoyeon " So, four go home and lived, and her husband and I became the house found.And from my parents, OK, put off the baby down because of my parents.

" fought often and then abortion is baksseoyeonAnd he came to see that he often with husband was beaten up and her husband finally parted ways, but I'm sorry.And I said look at him.

'After that, were there any trouble', a doctor on the question of the baksseoyeon is "The work after baby came up and meet again this time I fought once, by the end of pregnancy" and "It was because I hit I went to the police station" said.

'What would you think when a a baby?', a doctor's questions baksseoyeon was moved to tears, saying, "I'm sorry, love, and they're too good.".

The doctor said, "The man did you meet friends, and worse, are you?", saying, "depression and anxiety is high".In baksseoyeon was, "things got worse." it said.The doctor said instability in the stimulus coming by.Watching the baby someone will be from the horse's stability and I hope I can watch the baby together.Easy emotional ups and downs, and stress resistance is away will arise.And because hormonal changes can do that " said shortly after giving birth.Then decided to drug treatments.




The doctor said, "violence, compulsion but postpartum depression can be difficult to believe the action came on impulse because her husband's care and life would be helpful if the same." "It seems that there was a lot of stresses in the home environment" reported.

In the studio after baksseoyeon and went after the incident, first met each other is itaekkaeIn previews, both dispute the way and said, "Did his mother as behavior that can think?" is itaekkaeWhat you sorry about the talk with each other and itaekkae baksseoyeon and conflict situations, itaekkae In the interview, saying, "Can I send for someone else a baby he can not send for." showed.

Photo = screens broadcasting mbn
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال