'In Gyo Jin ♥' So Yi-hyun, his clandestine lovers?Cyworld, I ...


Soh Yi-hyun actor [My press daily = oyunju] (39) of the panel, which was grab the attention of the Internet.

2nd Psy …. through the Soh Yi-hyun snsThen and now, ... ... held my Wow my.Maybe this ppap and � �. ...That's ... " a number of publishing photographs.

Cyworld, the past in search of a photo album pictures taken by 2010 since 2004, a picture open sharing.Some of the husband, actor, In Gyo Jin (43) was taken with.Two fresh visual is eye-catching.

Soh Yi-hyun In Gyo Jin of the relationship with past 2014, respectively.The two December 2015, and got married in October that same year's title was a first daughter, second daughter in October 2017.




Again in 2004, 10 years of marriage before their 'alkongdalkong' Kemy is the same.Soh Yi-hyun In Gyo Jin of the place your hands on the shoulder, play with brother my brother to brother." to describe it, brother and best actor and jellu me, too.

The netizens who saw "I'm nice to see it", "The memories saerokssaerok" and "I'm so envious for two memories, so" responded.




[= So Yi-hyun Instagram photos].

). press (oyunju

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال