"In the end, stop shooting" → played with hwatu cards, shares of parent Kim seung hyun (Oh Eun-young of the report) [the new title,] a high level of distrust.




(ek gimnoeul a sports news) star Kim seung hyun. distrust each other's parents, baegokjja gimeonjung

30 days of televised mbc 'Oh Eun-young report - wedding hell.' parents appeared Kim seung hyun in the goal of conflict since their honeymoon. Subin nieces and a dinner and waited for her husband is The baegokjjaHowever, with husband worked nights was too busy factory work and that annoying voice said.

To notice the slightest sign of more than baegokjja and Soobin hurried to the factory.Play hwatu cards with my colleagues and, of course, husband and to the plant.

In the end, baegokjja the blood pressure is reached the point and went to lose one's senses the crew is difficult to breathe.Soobin was watching on with everything has been interrupted, and the film makes'm sorry you burst out crying.

The next day was the birthday of baegokjja.A place to the efforts of my family sat toward the gimeonjung baegokjja, " I doesn't answer, let me share a shock.It was a hospital after collapsing like this, appealed to the first.




But gimeonjung of self-justification, only focusing on, saying, "I just had to clear my head 30 minutes that hit a card for a while.".

In baegokjja is " And shouldn't have to lie to me.Isn't something I don't like it's not to do at the factory.This is repeated and reminds me of the past, complained.

김언중은 "나도 예전처럼 허튼짓 안 하고 가정을 위해 열심히 일하고 있으니 신경쓰지 마라"라고 말했다.

" must be wrong that must be. is baegokjjaDo not scream for help."a hard heart upon one's sleeve, confesses, and gimeonjung" won't be dialog. Then I was a rise in blood pressure and heated.You're treated her husband or to offend you, exploded.

And baegokjja is "it is nice to a woman when you live so?" and said, " Do you still have stocks I mean it?.How do not stock behind my back.So far as whether or not coming and get married.'My brother is why, do you live' Lynn says that " his own brother, they're tired of it, showing a distrust of her husband.

Oh Eun-young was watching the situation said, two minutes is the crux of conversation when they face conflicts has not been entered.Exhausting conversation.In this case, a great deal of divorce - and here, there are a lot of growing, pointed out.

Photo = screens broadcasting mbc
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال