
An honest open marriage and divorce process that was [a = osen hasujeong] a rocky start, rather more big cases, under the spotlight.In the case of the recent gimhyeonsuk is right.
By season drama 'a boorish yeongae,' symbol of the longest, gimhyeonsuk and spinster image in the last play married her not a celebrity, 2014.After tv appeared with her former husband in the Korean entertainment 'My wife's taste' and happily married, conjugal with gold thread.
But suddenly his marriage in December 2020 wind of it, and management agency said, adjusting current divorce is gimhyeonsuk.The personality difference and divorce, custody of her son for 2007, the official position. and we decided to have the gimhyeonsuk At that time, gimhyeonsuk osen said in a telephone conversation with (in terms of divorce) hard and give you have privacy rights for the other party, said there is a personal matter.Halmahaa (There is much to say but I won't). "and" The decision to run out and divorce is final stage.If anything, be a let myself go.
I divorce her husband, entertainment, drama and dynamic working and lost 14 kg gimhyeonsuk.He recently divorced two years ago, Feel free to confess the reason for attention once again.

In a YouTube channel 'weird sisters' gimhyeonsuk a fraud that they have been married person of the story of how a woman talking to me.
" I wasn't the wind.. and "I earned went to say, have been." is gimhyeonsukI did if I would rather be cheated on me ".
Counsel, the cleanest. (wind)I won't be room for concern.Brood of yet if it smart.Ripen will die if you don't do divorce the basis of, " said that the same.In gimhyeonsuk is (divorce) because she had " So, I am a brood of.We did when it was going to burst, and brood of Young laughed.
In addition, gimhyeonsuk children alone after he broke up with boyfriend after the pregnancy story single mothers in their 30s, I got pregnant and married.What you can say " Now you can even tell the behind.
이혼 당시 '할많하않'이라며 복잡한 심경으로 말을 아꼈으나, 최근 훨씬 더 편해진 얼굴로, 이혼과 관련해 공감하고 조언해 주는 모습으로 바뀌었다.
If things go wrong, her label that could be 'divorce' and 'premarital pregnancy' who brought it about " After the divorce, why not encouraged dm (direct message) comes to problems.So at this point, wondering whether it could help you came in and counseling, but I just got divorced and divorce counseling I wanted to do. " and said I wanted to help.
Gimhyeonsuk the moment is certainly the sympathy and empathy for someone who had a hard time.과거 여자 연예인들의 이혼, 파경 등은 언급 자체가 금기시됐지만, 이젠 옛말이다.However, the person is not a celebrity, who starred in the arts, and unilateral divorce was revealed for as much as a misunderstanding should not overlook the fact that they can bring.
/
[picture] osen db, 'weird sisters' screen capture.