.... give up on the igyeongjin, " jealous before marriage, men 母Arm hair completely used to cancer treatments, " (Let's live together as ‘ ’) [comprehensive].




Let's get as [a = osen bakkeunhui] in the ' Park won-sook ’ igyeongjin his mother's men's side said it had renounced his marriage with jealousy.

A 10th hit the airwaves kbs 'Let's live together in the Park Won Sook' the new sisters after meal for family igyeongjin.

" mother for up to 40 are for me. is igyeongjinIf my mom earlier dropped in many ways like When I was younger, they must have known.My mom wanted to do everything with gratitude for the to 40 " confessed that he had been with my mom.

" My mother is education was pervasive and is igyeongjin of sons and I can't betray my own.My big sister to twin boys, Stanford be sent to medical school.I am therefore tuition, a spokesman the middle of what you were.




Igyeongjin foreign it's important to go to medical school, " If you faxed it to medical school in Korea, it's not gon na be there for more.U.S. when I went to the people to abandon nuclear weapons. " revealed how sorry I am.

Hye Eun Yee said, I was morbidly obsessed with him to us.Does not know well.I want to really set aside. "Hye Eun Yee was leave one's cloudy, saying, "I'd like to live at home,". Igyeongjin that there are people who want to marry in their 40s ago.It was an only child under a single mother but the ability " igyeongjin.When I told to marry me wary.A watch I said, ‘Why do you live’ an amnesty.Call home, said he won't.The jealousy bit silly to everyone by surprise. "

" of the timing of eating (after a battle yubangha), the stop will be is igyeongjinDoesn't function properly.When it's time to few spoons to eat some broth.Make a habit to eat anyway, " explained.




Park Won Sook said, "You should eat to survive but should be fun and delicious food" I really felt for him to.Park Won Sook said, a result of his battle with cancer paper How long have you?"The said, and igyeongjin" 10 years old. ".

" was drained of his hair is hair from head to foot, because the cancer is igyeongjinLike being cut to touch my hair in hair salons hukuk it " saw tears falling.

/

[picture] ‘ Park Won Sook of TV screen capture ' Let's get together.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال