[comprehensive] igyeongjin " Preliminary Shimokawa, breakups wedding books with jealousy ...Arm hair completely used to cancer treatments, " ('Let's live together.').


▲ kbs I was in 'Let's live together in the Park Won Sook' igyeongjin.Source kbs

[a cost of sporting news = jangdaui] 'Let's live together in the Park Won Sook' confessed prospective mother-in-law can't marry because of anecdotes and igyeongjin.

Igyeongjin is 10 days ago met a man, 40s said in televised kbs school 'Let's live together in the Park Won Sook' (less than 'Let's live together.')Relative, since I met her mother and her son in his widowed mother was jealous of me.So we had a cleanup right away.He declined again try to do well, here, " the mother of 10 years later, it's okay to open up.

"I got married, back?" the questions within the Park won-sook igyeongjin said back in a wedding.Even wore a wedding dress, confesses.The Korean-American, a dentist and got married in the United States in 1986, is actually igyeongjin of breakups, but at the reception and reportedly returning home. The igyeongjin, jealous of girls get together, we want to get out of something like that.I don't are many powerful a day can live.I think it's over now.Good people, expressed his desire to spend time with.

And igyeongjin was mentioned about his battle with breast cancer experience.He said, " is for the health we must eat.If you don't eat a meal, stomach I feel like I'm stopping.Be forced to eat.Need to eat nectar, don't want to eat anything, '' Gibbs told reporters.

" keep in touch came and after examination, and following referred to as 'cancer.'.Just sat on the spot.My heart one said that they should do it under control 'Please kill me.', prayed.Ko Doo-sim also after the other because to visit the hospital she was relieved, and 'moderation doesn't have to.' high and came up with, at the time of the fight against disease.

And He said, " was drained of his hair is hair from head to foot, because the cancer.Like being cut to touch my hair in hair salons hukuk see tears fall. ".Wigs and boogied to the smoke and was filmed.It's about two years, played so.I had cancer twice to come Black skin is changed.So my brother gets cancer wouldn't let me.Received radiation therapy, 33 times since, " he said.

Igyeongjin single by surprise and two nephews and said medical school tuition support of the smooth texture.He said, " until their late 40s, life with her mother.My mother is everything for me.My mother told me it makes me sad, as I live well and I thought she was going to live away too.If the mother and earlier dropped in many ways, I would do well.Because appreciation for the mother wanted to share everything, it's okay to open up.

" My mother is a passion following were someone high up.Deep resentment lingering darkly of the twins can't a son and niece were there, I when I went to medical school tuition the United States.Mother, she said.

The igyeongjin I quote, " Having lived in the United States from Korean colleges, rather than out of the medical school when received, more rewarding ssgettteoraDevelop one's children saw the United States person in the United States.The children grow up beautifully bittersweet look on his face and say, their parents by their side.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال