Gimjimin ♥ Kim Joon Ho, love went camping ..."I did a beautiful job." (Open Run).




[Lee Seul-Gi in the press news] gimjimin said his camping about love.

Televised on May 8 sbs plus view several spots in the Open Run a camping trip in the entertainment 'Open Run' was introduced.

Broadcast on that day gimjimin is camping love story.I have a chance as a long-term loan, a long time to his 'Open Run' family 'jangbakjji' that I'd like to invite." I did a beautiful job. is gimjiminEven when to come. " good day later.

Gimjimin of love camping is famous.In broadcasting, gimjimin the acquaintances and even hit the airwaves is a camping trip together.

Another entertainment programs, Jimin " I like to make Kim lover of the gimjimin gimjimin and anything else.I won't buy clothes and Jimin, indecisively go together because I like camping, and even, said.(photo = sbs plus entertainment broadcast capture 'Open Run').
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال