Fell for seven days a week after having a baby crying and 10 kg uyerim " ...I don't the subject is how "


[The Sports Chosun a dot-com iuju] the Wonder Girls uyerim said daily after the birth of a different son.

Uyerim was publish titled 'The biggest problem and to use the birth of the Wonder Girls replaced by Hye Lim () we put our baby to sleep' videos through YouTube channel for two days.

The image uyerim was to greet fans lose your weight in.The uyerim up and even when pregnancy didn't have much down.Morning sickness is not too well fed and well.But even for a week after giving birth every day complained, crying.

Uyerim still cried and when I got home the first two or three days in a cooking is suddenly nothing to get tearyIt's okay if over time I knew it was to be emotional right now I shall not be the subject is much better ", saying" now.Did not put 20 kgFell 10 kgWhen does the rest I don't know ", he said.


And he expressed his gratitude to the sinmincheol." My husband don't know how important the role of is uyerimMy husband think we should be his wife's hands and feet.Nice to me and the role just gratitude. " it said.

Parenting dilemma is unspeakable.The uyerim iradeora the beginning of real childcare, home and cooking when I'm in a paradise.I don't want to talk about that far and is also known as 'heryuga'.Childcare at home are their own pleasure to be "Plane," but people can not sleep well to talk, I see what happened, " said.

Son was to the biggest worries is uyerim" This really changes day and night is my baby in the womb and worried about it. is uyerimBy the way, too, baby also changes day and night.Good night, but in the day reveals personality at night.A little 'Eww' from the body, but they are too funny.그래도 우리가 자야 하니까 어떻게 재워야 되나 많이 검색도 하보고 다양한 방법을 동원해봤다"며 효과가 있었던 제품들을 소개하기도 했다.

On the other hand, replaced by Hye Lim and sinmincheol was married after eight years of dating, gave birth to son in March 2020.

▶ Prices for free as my horoscope.

- Copyrightsⓒ The Sports Chosun (http://sports.chosun.com/), reserved.The
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال