Eomchina. Han Ji-min, doctors dreamed of a foreign also surprised English (Ko Doo-sim also) [Yesterday, tv] ‥




[press news, iaejeong] 'Ko Doo-sim also good' Han Ji-min boast perfect beauty with intelligence on appeal.

Channels broadcasting on May 29 a 'Ko Doo-sim also good' Ko Doo-sim also in the breathing in the drama 'Our blues' actress Han Ji-min and race went on a trip.

The two were walking the way foreign tourists asked tourists are naturally Han Ji-min, met the citizenship "from the Netherlands." high "No, Amsterdam", said he responded.Han Ji-min, Ko Doo-sim also the "It's really a famous actor" referring to introduced instead.The promotion also "We have our blues ' acted in the drama, and Netflix can also be seen in." high. Han Ji-min the account their sns is reinvent itself as global fan of Han Ji-min and tourists.Han Ji-min from the good progress to the tourists "South Korea is really beautiful and people are nice, clean and safe city", expressed his satisfaction.Han Ji-min, Ko Doo-sim also the end of the tourists left photographs and memories.

Go Du-shim Jimin said we're so good at an interpreter.My daughter is living in the US, envied. I can't do it well. "The Han Ji-min, " I English level of their trip.That's as much as I can do.All you got to know their full capacity., reveal modest nature.




The two Han Ji-min's childhood dream was a doctor while talking to comment.한지민은 "공부를 잘해야 의사가 된다는 걸 알기 전에 할머니가 어릴 때부터 언니한테는 성악가를 하라고 하시고, 지민이는 의사가 됐으면 좋겠다고 했는데 할머니가 많이 아프셔서 소원을 들어드리고 싶었다.You're not an early stage, one school year, will come out and then hoped a kindergarten teacher.Baby, so pretty, explained.

Han Ji-min poison was negative, said a kindergarten teacher is my mom that I still enough to say that I didn't dating a friend.Then until the active in the early grades, friends and friends to beat that's bothering me while watching him I wanted to be so.Middle and high school is a social, seems to have is a social work, said.

Han Ji-min, " I have my life to find out genre in question always is called a comedy.Like to like to make me laugh and funny and staff at work and should be pleasant for a moment, I want to, have fun with, the firm in his conviction.Go Du-shim, "a funny man should meet." and the marriage has paced the Han Ji-min to panic.

Jimin said Ko Doo-sim also did a beautiful how between this year or next year, I wish I'd come to be loved and loving alkongdalkongThere is no shortage of anything.Is no shortage of.Jimin us full of love.I hope life is always bright and warm like a romantic comedy, expressed his love.

(photo = Channel a 'Ko Doo-sim also good').
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال