[comprehensive] ♥ seoayan, Im Chang-jung Have you ever encounter with his ex-wife ...One´s real mother is the third and living ('2 dongsangimong').

[Ten =, Kim, Asia news]






Photo = sbs the '2 dongsangimong' video capture.

Seoayani said Im Chang-jung ex ever encounter.

Over the past 30 days of televised sbs 'I was in dongsangimong season - You Are My Sunshine' (less than '2 dongsangimong') in Im Chang-jung five sons and found an amusement park.

I brown bag it from morning in my family and prepared his Sunday best amusement park.Im Chang-jung is the first son asked him "When Junho Hoya (third) Yes" high.Im Chang-jung responded, "When have you been since then.". Soon afterwards, Junho pressed the doorbell, bowed out on the whole family."Have you been well." is seoayan, welcome.The panelists who watched the studio asked "Where have you been?" high.Seoayan are " live with your birth mother only third.Instead, often leaving or entering the home, said.MC 김구라가 "첫째, 둘째는 아버지와 있고 셋째는 왔다갔다 하면서 엄마가 많이 보는 거냐"고 묻자 서하얀은 "그렇다"며 고개를 끄덕였다.

Hoya, is seoayan to 'Do you want to live with my brother?' says, 'I come to mom who's to protect?' Lynn says.I was Jung-sim and his mind.Hoya is away, " as I want to do and a decent and good side of the third said.Junho " Hoya fun, rice fields, home to my grandmother is seoayan'll run well.Good care your body just lovely?, I'm calling.Mc and paeneodeul seoayan of private ; praise them back on spending in his mind., "I don't easy to like that great.""pick-up, because the child was still young and had to do, so no calls, too." said seoayan.

Im Chang-jung also open her mouth that you ever bump into my ex-wife, seoayan." Second is seoayan A quasar was ever encounter and take me sick mother.Too surprised to discover that what you need to say.Bend one's head with each other and said, 'Thank you for standing up.', said.

Seoayan is rich for the six names inscribed on clothes for a picnic without a gift.Is an empty time at home in a house six wealthy people to "There is nothing to do, I didn't." high and the awkward situation.He is "It was the first time was that day were liberated a full childcare", it's okay to open up.

My Mommy in the end of the problem is seoayan to call.My mother is "I hope get a good night's sleep even when a rare relaxed" and concerned for her daughter.But the phone "How Should take a rest" after the seoayan and confused about.

Kim Ji-won Ten Asian news .
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال