Choi Woo-shik, Park Seo-joon and being about 'jjinchin' moments ..."I live well." → "I see."




(ek ichanggyu a sports news) actress Choi Woo-shik was to said.

Choi Woo-shik was in the morning two days of Instagram, the I exercise today and eat a lot and I want to eat a lot of people wanted to see a lot of eating and healthy living well.,.!Along with the words, with a photo.

Choi Woo-shik in the picture is on the hat from a place in seems to have a golf course that is open to a black and wearing sunglasses in custom clothing that is posing.

The Park Seo-joon, which received the " Oh, I see?Reacted, 'jjinchin' down a proud of.

On the other hand, born in 1990, Choi Woo-shik was on 2011, the sitcom was last January, made his debut, the age of 32 sbs to cathode ray tube for a long time through the drama 'The year,' looks.Currently before the film 'Wonderland' released in.

Photo : Choi Woo-shik Instagram.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال