As you without creases of happy ... my last goodbye " Koo and sonseokkuRevere. "




The 'the liberation of me.' end about the place, said. (ek ichanggyu a sports news) star sonseokku

Tuesday morning sonseokku his Instagram to "moving step by step for their own liberation and not to rely on anyone else Was good for mijeong", along with the words starting with a photo.

He crumpled all of us hoped " You are also makes a lot of moved eusyeotkkil I hope it will be happy without one.Thank you all of you watching me and we admire him.




A picture released in 'the liberation of me.' 'The couple free' in the Koo and yeommijeong of (If Kim Ji-won) showed.In addition, yeommijeong solo shot in the end were disclosed by exciting the fans.

On the other hand, born in 1983, 39, made his debut as an actor, drama 'Mother', 2016, is sonseokku p d, ' 'top-notch divorce'.Played in City 2 ' ',' romance 'including the movie' love a crime, and so on.Over the past 29, the sitcom was ended jtbc In Koo gave an impassioned performance as the drama 'the liberation of me.' and 'revere' syndrome brought on.

= sonseokku Instagram pictures.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال