'50' Lee So-ra, how hard the movement would be "I feel a fountain on the crown"


▲ Lee.Instagram has drawbacks to sources of Lee So-ra

Lee [a cost of sporting news = Kang Hyo Jin] model is revealed daily on the exercise.

Just eyes lifted up you have the 31 to their Instagram is Lee said, " Today is sport.I feel like a burst one's place on the crown?60 days before the birth of wisdom from the dean of clear and passionate energy that it had been sure, " wrote.

Lee gave birth in the photos shown together before exercise showed, with the help of trainer.I'm in my mid fifties setting in, but in perfect shape and visual that can not guess her age is a source of wonder.Lee So-ra's management daily that reveals his unique to my diet completely.

Meanwhile, with fans and Lee had a private YouTube channel of communication.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال