A dialect "Gee how's your father heoyo" "My mind is at ease" café ijaeun status, Imsil-gun, Jeonbuk, Korea


[My press daily = gwangmyeongdong] ‘Okdongja’ jeongjongcheol ‘Gag Concert’ accents around the corner with life in the past of a fellow worker ijaeun to said.

He is on Instagram on May 31, " You recognize this guy?My young life, dialect, but with deformed the corner.You remember that?Jeolla Province, man.Gee, " the middle of what the main character of the geosigieoyo.



" this sentence is following Imsil-gun, Jeonbuk, Korea go back to talking on the cafe.I can't and still to go. go, go this time. ".


그러면서 "형!You succeeded?And it is tempting.A smiling face my heart to see his brother grin, ppudeut ppudeut said.

In this photo jeongjongcheol and took a wide smile to injeungsyat ijaeun.

"It is here for you." is Internet users reacted, such as "I'll be there, Imsil-gun".

Last April 2006, after three years of dating is the meantime, jeongjongcheol hwanggyurim and got married.They are first son in June 2007 season, gave birth to Daughter No. 2 March 2009 display, July 2010 the third daughter Shia.

[photo = jeongjongcheol inseuta].



Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال