Yoo In-na "IU, 10 years, as if it's really putting it on." ('between us').

[press, ten Asian countries = taeyu]
Photo = jtbc a screen 'between us'

Yoo In-na an actor's best singer and actor by IU and 10 years the key to friendship.

On May 25, a televised jtbc entertainment to talk to the theme 'self-esteem my protector', 'between us' cast showed.

Honey, Hee-Jeong good friend Jay is an acquaintance, " you're always admired when to introduce me to like me.Jikim. my self-esteem.Honey Jay soon you showed me was I thought of me dying because of my self-esteem had and went, " Thank you.

Kim Hee-jung said, I do indeed.Reveals the enormous affection that always felt, her skills.

Mc Lee Yong Jin "My sister is?" asked him to the Yoo In-na Yoo In-na said it is "IU and I exchanged praise for 10 years.".

As "as if it's true that decade, putting it on.", make idle remarks, saying, "I did ' can we do this ', ' I'm so, ' IU is always say ' What are you talking about? ', ' That's just the best ' me.".

Park Seung-Hi was referred to as "I don't like that, of everything and just good that a friend is like a good thing." Yoo In-na also agreed, saying, "should be, one person.".

Ten Asian press . or taeyu
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال