"Thanks to raise for eight years" ...Seoayan ♥, Im Chang-jung 子 to the letter 'sob' (2 dongsangimong) [comprehensive].




(Ha Ji-won ek sport news reporter) '2 dongsangimong' seoayani two of his son's hand full of letters in tears out my heart.

Im Chang-jung and, first, second son and his second in the 25th of the program aired arts programs '- You Are My Sunshine 2 dongsangimong' (less than '2 dongsangimong') sbs a special day.

Im Chang-jung, Joon Woo, to see the quasar, golf in training local couple seoayan for.Quasars are a desperate effort to golf skills are much improved status, and Joon Woo surprised the mother, father.Im Chang-jung to this wish and two sons, golf showdown and make a good time. Im Chang-jung bed-sit, living and son seoayan, frugally to the side dishes and packed with blankets at the book.Im Chang-jung, a dinner of the extraordinary lead on is the education and attracted attention.

Im Chang-jung are being bullied to her brother in bed six years ago, I hear screaming, saying they have so angry that she went out in stocking feet.Sorry son incorrectly said, " on his knees, found more than meets the eye.

But according to two sons shoots friend first, water gun, in what a quasar. Im Chang-jung strikes back out for a moment you witnessed was."It's too bitter." high to his two sons.Im Chang-jung, the "Who wants to go first or imprinted how wrong it happened in front of children, we should do so." Education Hall said.




Quasars are and Joon Woo seoayan a surprise party to celebrate the birthday of preparation, the cake and sang a song, "Happy birthday to you."

Soon squeezed his hands and I wished for candle light cake. is the stunned seoayanThe completion of two sons by a shot to seoayan son a white gold earrings along with a letter.The seoayan, saying "That's a big, too happy." did not hide his laughter.

The seoayan two sons of the letter." Mother was always in a letter back children sick, and a difficult time, will you help me, but I don't want to hear is just what you tea very well be a middle school student I wasn't true concern is not so much.My mom like a flower which is fine!Is suffering always because for five of us and gratitude, thank you always put one in my mind and my mind.Kkot-gil Apollo missions, I'll try to walk can give you only.

" It's been eight years since my mom met through the letter, children.Thank you for taking care with the same without a heart changed in eight years.I'm still acts like a bright without once and, even if the child hurt all the time Thank you for ", saying" I'm still weak but always best to gratitude, but I can't, " said the heart.

Tears swept the seoayan out and showed his appreciation, saying, "seems to Healing is all with this".Im Chang-jung, shouting, saying, "Come on, as such : words," and tears.

I flew. tears in his studio in a passage from one said, " reading is seoayanHad a hard time kids know that and felt you were.' I'm your mother like that when I was a kid to say?I even thought ' do and had a good intention. "

Photo = a screen sbs
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال