Sandara Park, meals controversial explanation "don't I couldn't get to that extent" [professional]




[journalists are Kang Seo Jung osen] singer and actress like : Sandara Park's explanation about obviously much left after a multiple airline food.

Sandarap Lee Kaeun his last 29 before having the photos you post on photos uploaded on the sns to.먹기 전에 예쁘게 찍어서 올린 건데..I couldn't get to that extent I posted messages, I don't.

이어 "다만 한달을 거의 못먹다 먹으니까 생각으로는 몇 그릇이라도 다 먹겠다 싶었는데 막상 갑자기 먹으니까 위가 줄었는지 오히려 많이 안 들어가더라고요!!!It's still going by increasing a little bit " explained.

In addition, the bibimbap and eat in public photos was like : Sandara Park's flight, leaving about one-third don't eat seems to have.

Sandara Park earlier, bibimbap and on the plane that come to Inchun, in the United States after the diet ate Ramen and " Manny naemgyeo I'm sorry.Crew sisters.It's not because we don't taste delicious, not for I pig out.The topic of news through two black.My one and stop, doing your diet for a month.

이후 일부 네티즌이 산다라박이 라면을 찍어 올린 사진에 대해 "먹기 전 사진이 아니라 먹은 후 사진 아니냐"는 반응부터 평소 먹는 양이 적은데 많이 남길 것 같으면 여러 개 시키지 말았어야 하는 거 아니냐는 등 산다라박을 향해 부정적인 반응을 보였다.

Sandara Park less than expert sns.

A picture of before to eat on the last picture.Pretty before eating and put it all up..I couldn't get to that extent I'm not.

But I can't eat almost a month eating them think a few dishes I finish it when a sudden stomach is eating them been improved, but really I won't fit!!!It's still up little by little.

/

[picture] Sandara Park sns.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال