[★ Perform Pop-up Blocker] late (26) four cycles hwangchanho, today.."a young actor who left too early"




[Herold pop a = jeonghyeyeon] late hwangchanho died four years have passed.

(26) today is late hwangchanho of four cycles.The late 2018 in the morning of April 26, died suddenly from heart attack.At the age of 32 years old.

Late hwangchanho made his debut through the last play 'Glass Mask episode 5 - another soul.' in 2006, plays and from Seoul Art University.He starred in plays such as 'Sherlock Holmes' and 'for a beautiful world', 'Tomorrow is the champion', 'The Cherry Orchard', 'a monk, in black coats' a solid recognition of their acting skills.

이후 2016년 방송된 KBS 대하 드라마 '장영실'에 출연하며 연예계 활동을 시작했고, 2018년에 방송된 MBN 드라마 '연남동 539'에서 박천웅 형사 역으로, OCN '그 남자 오수'에서 포장마차 주인 역으로 출연하며 시청자들에게 이름과 얼굴을 알렸다.

But work suddenly passed away about a month after the finish raised'm sorry.Wave followed by fellow celebrities and public mourning at his sad news.In particular, his girlfriend at the time has long note left messages of honoring the deceased through sns and attracted the attention of the public.

Late girl friend of the hwangchanho a, said, my handsome boyfriend.My boyfriend hwangchanho you love me and nice in the world.Now, relax.You did a great job.I lived really well! is hwangchanhoThanks a lot.Love me too much me really thank you so much.I am so sad, but I'll get through her brother gon na be you some harder if they're sad.I'll just struggling a little bit.But tell him we want to see Jung-sim an atmosphere.

Because he was the sudden sad news to start just the entertainment world is more the grief.Late actor's dream, Hopefully the sky is hwangchanho I sincerely hope that they are endless possibilities.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال