"I'm 36 years old 男, I Love You, please meet" ...A tie-up 'I'm solo.' for six years receiving jeongsugi dm


[My daily press : Lee Seung Rok] 'I'm solo.' six he received jeongsugi dm it in the public domain.

Sbs and nqq plus 'I am solo' cast six quiet (In the program, setting an alias) through Instagram, the ninth "# Star a gram of" he said, " My brother!!A DM direct mail like this before, I received!!!^^ I'll block it right now!!!Made of - and with a photo.

Received dm jeongsugi, a netizen "' I am living solo, Busan, Korea ' aecheongja" said as he introduced herself as 'I brush' animation in a six as soon as you so enraptured my own style so I looked back several times and quiet, sinman.I am normal men who have the accident and I am 87 years student at 186 36 years old this year, " it.

And this netizen said, " If I may, I'd like to meal tomorrow evening reception, Daegu, go to meet you?"and pay to the quiet," A hasty man could think, but I already quiet, love.If you give me a chance to see once worth your time I'll just take you to do my best.Please meet only once, " appeal.

Six phase, it's actually as a citizen on the court to order 'I'm solo.' dm your esteemed son six people spent (aliases).Young''s formula and Quiet, please see through the 'I'm solo.' eventually got to get married and received the congratulations of many viewers.Many netizens for the laughter. Their affection that are alkongdalkongha'I'm solo.' six Young''s formula is their Instagram profile picture to the quiet introduction, and is set to, kiss in one said, "your esteemed son six of the baby quiet,", such as his extraordinary affection.

[photo = ' I am chaste Instagram, six solo,].

). press (Lee Seung Rok

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال