"I was a maid and byeongitong" reunited with Eli, jiyeonsu...'When 母' story when warlike ('2 uion') [Review of the sc].


Eli [The sports reporter dot-com igeeun] singer and broadcaster jiyeonsu is breathtaking meeting again.

August, televised entertainment programs, Chosun tv 'We're divorced. 2' (2 or less uion) the Eli and appeared jiyeonsu

As The two man 11 years old, older husband and wife to divorce in seven years of marriage but gathered a sensation, showing off a topic alkongdalkongha the what.It is these day we meet again in two years after the divorce. Who arrived at the hostel jiyeonsu Eli out his hand to listen to their carrier that is the first to arrive, rejecting the personnel don't communicate with each other, cold early in the reunion did in the atmosphere.

Grocery shopping at the Mart. After dinner, also sincere and serious talk.Jiyeonsu was are still, he choked up in the conflict between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.Eli, " My mom patrilocality them to say, I told you to talk to my hon.Do you have what's stopping?"I asked him the jiyeonsu" said divorce you.Break up against because you had to make ".

Eli said I don't believe it.Cause trouble with my mom, tell me about it whenever in Japan.So I called my mother and about.Rather drifted apart. " between mother and shoulder." Whenever our domestic battle is my hon friend sat, talked to again.Who do I?I asked.Jiyeonsu was an icy eyes looking at me, saying "Didn't tell your mom".


Eli said, be too high about my mom last straw, tell her to make sure.How can I was able to make?One´s beloved child in my house. I "I asked him the jiyeonsu"Special I am, but why should not only to your family?Trash can, the atm byeongitong, I am to you.It was a maid and can't pay me money and a robot ai.You have to say?I have.The strong emotion, saying, "more bad guys than good parents, but a fraud for you." out.

Eli didn't seen in the trial on the day of the decree is jiyeonsu the sad about something said." The etiquette one must build for people living together for nearly 10 years.Maybe to say hello when the luggage with a friend...Leave one's mind can understand it, " he said.

Eli said, (abroad) was not a situation where you can come.How I don't have money back and forth, raise your voice to increase the frustration "." Why am I one to divorce again, you know?When I lived in South Korea full a beggar.So, a United States to work.By the parent my hon ' must be now going to live together but're moving to a bigger place and maybe I were we?' Another conflict, saying the two mentioned points.

" When we live in the United States, presented by your parents are jiyeonsu The terms of only three of us to live in an apartment near the restaurant.Show me, went that words have changed.Branch family was canceled and I was no room to work, do you do if he loses his 'I don't have place to work you.' that he would have clean ", saying" I die. 'I was tear myself away in that tone, a concern.I was alone in there.I have no matter where they are handling Invisible Man and the end of them didn't bother to answer.Do you think my feelings?" And I said, raising tensions.

▶ Prices for free as my horoscope.

- Copyrightsⓒ The Sports Chosun (http://sports.chosun.com/), reserved.The
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال