"I want to die." Oh Eun-young, bakssoyeon to sob ...What is [comprehensive] it 'quiet adhd' ('gold piece clinic').





[Korea.com, The Sports Chosun and Kim a] broadcaster bakssoyeon is 'quiet adhd' received the diagnosis and professional counseling.

Broadcast channel on December 8 a in 'gold piece clinic' 'all the time of green pine trees' featured bakssoyeon.

The preservatives that have a 20-year career as radio dj mc in the emergence of bakssoyeon are bowing to his waist.'idol godmother', bakssoyeon away badly has a memory like a forgotten boy other than those are all easy to be a stranger, knowledge of the people.The bakssoyeon was 20 years to the radio if you like me.The changed three times each a period of time in charge of a confessed that, you didn't recognize the pd

The bakssoyeon "Park Na-rae, Radio 3 in the video only as a ' star ' that I can't remember." and " can't remember seeing it was so long ago, but itself.And this is exactly the same production team ". Park Na-rae is " Legend sseori.K.Will, to make a comeback is reserved seat you're here about the radio.'Will! Long time no see!' the manager said.K.Will Offical Discount Rate so surprised, " said instead.

Jeong Hyeong-don, search and that even the bakssoyeon.The bakssoyeon "It wasn't just meet today, I think there's a search with Mr. Jeong Hyeong-don", and it's face is familiar to me, but something didn't find a record together.Lee Yoon-ji, radio out of the few times, but as long I didn't even remember.





But the actual situation early, with Jung Hyung-don says he thought was familiar with is Jeong Hyeong-don bakssoyeon bakssoyeon said networking in social life is really important to many people in this age, since I met her fate will not continue.Let alone makes mistakes.Once or twice, the episode can be enjoyed by not happen too often.Something like this blind date with the general public, a big one there ".

" on a blind date prior to the following new after a relative, and it was like a blind date.He is also closing your heart I wouldn't be noticed, and I didn't what I said.Actor gimboyeon friend said, 'You heard you have been to eat, because I got in the past'.Wanted to die.I heard remorse is too.It bothered me.I can't think one degree until the phone. " hearts sank.

Oh Eun-young and "failure would send a facial recognition is, I think.", has its own check list is Park Na-rae explained.Enthusiasm than ever with in order to identify Dr. Oh Eun-young bakssoyeon also prepare a short essay.

" When we go out with umbrellas all is lost is bakssoyeonIf you have a lot of luggage on top of rack in subway you can not you.Place I can't.Absolutely lost.And my mother said 'Refer to the I have worked so hard in the lost, never lost' but I just always go to the lost-and-found. " Okay.

After you became a celebrity seems not a problem.So as long as we are going to be frustrated that she lost an umbrella for rain right that Oh Eun-young is "think about the decrease in attention without behavioral problems like you'll have to.", and that there is no problem for bakssoyeon adhd but I did.





Bakssoyeon jeungsangmyeong of the 'quiet adhd'.Nod, saying "This might seem like it." was a serious face. is a shock bakssoyeonOh Eun-young is cerebral for adequate arousal to have to remain a hard time.If you don't be nervous awakening will drop drastically "The La and bakssoyeon" the presence of others, to be 'She's not a fool.'. ", D-Nev" how one, " hearts sank.

There is no ability or understanding are all issues are young promising ballerina, bakssoyeon. what he didn't know, don't have behavior problems, and adhdAnd also, as a child who I met friends to job did ballet bakssoyeon ieosseoseo more tea did not.When ballet in life it came out when show business problems you didn't know.

Bakssoyeon men when it comes to making friends is problematic, too.So I started to make a film of drama, romance, Oh Eun-young is "usually can be difficult to understand." and memory is that associated with feelings, giving up.

The bakssoyeon did 20 years to the radio stopped a year and a half for a moment in the middle of the proceedings.Went to go to the year-end celebrations the end of radiogukA warm greeting, the superintendent's annual year-end bash wasabi went right up my nose to the atmosphere.I know and who saw me fired.I forgot to the fully at the time.Then I'm very sad.Be fired a hard time after and forgotten at the time.Difficult or sad memories can't remember very well. " Okay.





Park Na-rae says, " My sister is always eaten up time we meet, then called a 'I'm gon na stop me'.So, a long-lived program mc be optimized in ".Oh Eun-young, " in the entertainment industry came in and they invited Sohyeon, to think of it, seems able to handle such negative emotions well received in interpersonal relationships.Heart broken hearts received from others not in a bowl of water and let us be friends, so my digestion is not avoidance reaction.Leave a bowl on purpose.Seems to be shaving you don't want to remember more. "Listen to Dr. Oh Eun-young is bakssoyeon and seems to have more expression.

At that time, when he left the ballet came up with the ulkeokae bakssoyeon that they'd see.He said, " I did not make decisions.Only in one went to five calls to the rehabilitation hospital and told in the ballet.My dream is to be forced to bend.In fact, broadcasting is right is not my cup of tea.Lucky star and will do to meet good people.Long time, not that of many talents..Do we have to see here.But when I got to tell I'm gon na do if you don't do it ".

Oh Eun-young is how to handle them and not to avoid negative emotions, nervous that actually say, talked about the need to, to clear up any tension in.Recommended as "a water'd better get professional help or treatment or medication".

▶ Prices for free as my horoscope.

- Copyrightsⓒ The Sports Chosun (http://sports.chosun.com/), reserved.The
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال