First episode '2 uion' jiyeonsu, "your family is a con man," in Eli..Naanil x [comprehensive] reunited seven years, but aeteut, Yoo Hye Young.



[Herold pop a = joeunmi] Eli, jiyeonsu naanil, Yoo Hye Young were reunited after the divorce.

Divorce us. ', the tvThe first episode of the 2 ' is broadcast.

The first joining the season I was in a divorce couple jiyeonsu, Eli.The two men register their marriage, 2014, which announced the marriage after first.And 2017 wedding.Married for seven years since divorced come by 2020.They have a son born in 2016.

Jiyeonsu since programs such as Eli to a divorce notice on the phone and divorce through the honeymoon had that it's bad.In an interview with the film crew, said jiyeonsu I tried to understand if he so wants a divorce.Suddenly, get married, father and needed his life, right.But divorce the country is the end of decade seems to be broken heart. " was when the tears.

The " What was him or called names or criticism that is hard heart.But Minsu was far too easily to me.You've got to get yourself together and don't forgive. " I didn't.

One month before the reunion is Eli meet with producers after your country first in the United States.Eli jiyeonsu, saying, "(divorce), never inform." to the mouth known unilateral divorce notice to correction.He heard that there are many reasons to a divorce, " Japan call my mom and do that all the time.I will make sure all aspects of life.My mom and training in speaking is different.Mom said, 'Don't do this' he call it but you do not.Side dish to call all say.Patrilocality it was doing.Again and again the distance between me and my parents going to make.I say, 'Your parents are a bad person.', " said that there is a conflict between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.

After jiyeonsu, Eli was reunited in two years in a frigid conditions that still leaves any dregs.Grocery shopping from the mart and son Min-su's got a call is jiyeonsu.May I speak to her son Eli is secretly hope, but jiyeonsu not speak to a phone call to Eli in the end and Eli does not tell you to come to Korea said.Jiyeonsu was described as "Minsu, not your turn to meet now expected in advance and we didn't say I think I'll be disappointed and hurt.".

This is Eli "Every call and can't do it, Dad, aren't we have to talk to I'm too busy?", and Minsu I am here at all you don't know anything.I can't say one currency for a few weeks will you do? "Jiyeonsu was flatly said, "As Minsu was for not" and " not gon na find is Eli.Darling on eggshells.Not gon na take you first ".



Both people have some catching, seated across from each other after settling a dinner with instant noodles to talk to.Eli came not on trial at the time of divorce ruling is jiyeonsu most said they remain significantly in the heart.He said, " I left is understandable.It's good not live close to a judge, give me 10 years, " revealed the sad hearts and minds.

But Eli is not? " I don't things that can be.I don't have money how her frustration that back and forth? " complained violently.As, " I know why he wants a divorce.We live in Korea when a beggar.Son't you go to the United States. 부모님 한테 애처럼 살려고 간 거 아니지 않냐. 일 때문에 들어갔지 않냐. 돈이 없으니까"라고 말했다.

반면 지연수는 미국에 갈 때 시부모님이 일하게 될 식당 근처에 아파트에서 분가해 살고, 일도 하게 해준다고 했으나 막상 미국에 가니 시부모님의 뜻에 따라 다 함께 살 집으로 이사를 갔고 본인이 일할 자리도 없었다고 했다. 그는 "아버님 저 나가서 청소라도 할게요"라고 하면 "너 일할 자리 없어!, said he returned an answer. " I am alone. is jiyeonsuI handling without reply and I say it invisible.You think I feel you.I was hard in the United States, confessed predicament in the United States.In "95 percent of the reasons I we fight all Oh nieottta" said conflict between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law took out a story.

You my stay in Japan numbered 75,065 ; I am your mother, Minsu and three lived.You are unaffordable to me why your mom to handle it?Mother-in-law is a far cry from where it's hard to handle " she remembered, too.

But Eli said, I think Honey was to a lot after she got married.When you fight with my hon, tell my parents heard swearing on your side, while mom and dad ".

Eli said, "were there what's stopping (of mother-in-law and conflict)" And "because they broke up with you" And I said, is jiyeonsu.But Eli said, is "I don't believe it.".

" I am free to your family is followed by jiyeonsu a maid.Worse than I have a crook.Why do you keep me that suffered, not to do that? " said loudly.

Eli jiyeonsu to criticize her family a con man, my family, Don't make a thief.Don't speak ill of my parents.Our parents to call me names I can't stand it.We are now internal, we taking sides.My mom never taking sides for marriage ".

Eli is "Did I make a mistake of coming to shooting." and stressing its "I am a victim" is jiyeonsu and sighed.


Photo : 'I had our divorce. 2' screen capture air.
The second couple, married while the greatest blessing of the popularity of naanil, Yoo Hye Young appeared in it.After the divorce, first of two got married again in two years of prison life, but naanil another had a divorce.

Yoo Hye Young to the marina after the first chapter in advance is the first arrival naanil the plane.Yoo Hye Young is relaxed side to wait for an hour at the dock for naanil naanil met in seven years and said farewell to.The two are natural conversation.

They ate the meal at the house of accommodation into the nearest cafe and sit face to face conversation.Yoo Hye Young said, "After a long time because I meet have nothing to say.".Naanil said, "When we meet this was going to ask you that, but I can't quite remember.".What do you ask whether Yoo Hye Young would like to see expressed naanil to my question is asked him to "Did not it is not specifically a".I don't like the Yoo Hye Young said.Many he don't know.Lived outside, took an unexpected answer for 2007, 26 years.

" In the old days, he tried to talk not sitting.Sit down and never a conversation face to face.We have only their own life.Rather than together.Then became their own.I don't if we so dialogue now cheoreomman.There was no conversation " recalled the last time.

"The ugly I think about it now?" ' said Yoo Hye Young said, "Detest it time that her husband just not good but not live happily together properly and that is a little sad" when naanil.

Yoo Hye Young is because I know you divorce naanil that these results in your heart saying, "I wish you had me to be patient and put in his rack, have any regrets." has a responsibility to open her mouth.

Naanil said starring in the decision and had a lot of hard work.Could, and the tension and there is "Yoo Hye Young is far," I am sorry to come.Is a lot of sorry for me, " he said.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال