Heo Kyung Hwan and Kim Joon Ho ♥ gimjimin relationships in "My whole body fell all the power" ('Las').


Popping boasts a sense of the arts, a [My Daily : a Yang Yoo Jin] comedian Heo Kyung Hwan.

Heo kyung-hwan 27 at 10:30 at night, shine a spotlight on an episode in 'radio star', an episode aired.

Heo Kyung Hwan is to emerge as a guest 'radio star' in about two years " Yoo Se-yoon my brother came as a guest on 'Las' recommended, but one day think of it, brother to me when new mc mc is sit down.I think we should have one, declined (the Yoo Se-yoon) 'Las' I "Although, therefore, that the right," not military service number to fight with.So, today, showed off out " at talking. Heo Kyung Hwan, " a blind date, which says 'comedian room first love' on their own, especially when intentionally go five minutes late.Later, keys and embarrassment of their many would rather first ever started showing first the key. " confessed a blind date of his own strategy.Heo kyung-hwan with 'a shampoo kbs' after the 'comedian room first love' modifier, " No matter how busy you to work and wear athletic wear, and take a shower after exercising every day.One writer is ' better meeting with my brother to me.Shampoo smell all the time, ' " Leung said she also published became so successful.

Heo Kyung Hwan is on the word 'comedian room Nam Joo Hyuk' " heojuyeok (a reaction to pull up the atmosphere?) When you look in the mirror and take a shower, "hit back, saying," raised a laugh 'You have comedians, good to be thrown away.' is often think. ".

In addition, the tv Oh Nami, who heard of Heo Kyung Hwan to hear a relationship said electricity was spreading through whole body felt I've lost all my strength.It was so surprised ", saying" Namie two, you are going to meet a man with good cheer for love. "Kim Joon Ho said about the romantic relationship between the once, followed by gimjimin gimjimin and as a joke among ourselves, but rumors that he asked me to get married and both married 50 years old dropped cell phone.I'm amazed now the wife " he said, said he told an anecdote.

이 외에도 허경환은 자신이 운영 중인 닭가슴살 사업 매출이 600억 원을 달성했다고 전하는 동시에 "이제는 규모가 너무 커져서 전문 경영인한테 맡기고 저는 다시 방송 활동에 집중할 것"이라고 선언해 모두를 깜짝 놀라게 했다.

[photo = screens broadcasting mbc].

). press (Yang Yoo Jin

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال