Din Din, big sister to 7 million won 'flex' designer bags ..."close to my dreams." [Review of the sc].


[The Sports Chosun a dot-com gimjunseok] rapper dindin was his older sister to a designer bags.

Over the past 26, televised mbc 'mate's family register', dindin to spend time and sister were drawn.

Older sister is Dean, Dean and returned home after a time when they visited the old neighborhood.The dindin and oldest sister is married younger sister living in a foreign country to call.

A complaining several times, saying, "Nemo ' as a child's dream ' to you play songs and sisters right." because they have been Dean earlier."seems to be wise to know me." high the middle of what second sister, "He began with play, but excited of spanking.", and that a detailed description of the events.After all, grabs her leg is beat older sister, is a second sister, makes a ruling.The second sister is a right to as "I think your holiday memories." and less for a " kkabu.Who Think about what contribution, " said a laugh.


Arrive at the home and his brother-in-law, Dean was one of the biggest of the dindin up Unlike when Dean has my sister and brother-in-law a big smile and welcomed.

Dean, Dean is my sister's celebrating her appointment as a professor, prepared a cake to celebrate a brother-in-law of a weekend couple.Dean was one of the Dean is called 'attribution of our family' "My sister was married to a nice guy so happy to.", a brother-in-law of wedding have been smiling at the time he reflects.

In the meantime, continue to Dean who therefore, that the Dean about the oldest sister is suddenly a designer bags to 7 million won to the older sister.My eldest sister is a surprise gift too much to buy and silence.Dean, Dean said, second sister, has stories.Just bought a gift " you want bags more deliberately to maximize the oldest sister was mean to.My oldest sister is called "Our season is not like this." "Why did you buy something this big", "Thank you." said to laughter.


Older sister and Dean, who has been grumpy all to spend time Dean made the declarations of war is two to go when "My sister from weepy eyes, I won't let him off" became a brother-in-law, and cute.And he made a surprise confession, saying, "older sister is close to ideal.".그는 "누나처럼 바르게 산 사람이 없다고 생각이 든다.Seeing them in care, that style girl want to see.Ideal type, I wish it was graceful and quiet and a man of education said that older sister.

My oldest sister is I go to school and study a long time.But growing up (Din Din) first start on your social life.어린 나이부터 사회생활을 시작하고 자리를 잘 잡은 모습이 자랑스럽다"며 "사랑한다고 이야기하고 싶다"고 말해 가슴을 뭉클하게 했다.

▶ Prices for free as my horoscope.

- Copyrightsⓒ The Sports Chosun (http://sports.chosun.com/), reserved.The
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال