Beau ideal, " every people to ask. Well my heart these days.."




[osen : Choi Na Young news] the group iksseu the beau ideal singer from (ex) the health status.

Lee Sang-mi each recently, " I've been seeing people in their own sns to ask my heart.So Well..This is ... chest..How should I ...To start, " wrote.

As, " I ever go through surgery.A biopsy results better than expected after surgery, and now recovering well than ideas.Good?Everyone is very difficult ", saying" I ask, but I'm fine.And the comments and dm similar operation in the person who didn't make it, considering the operation who have I got more in touch.Talking together, sharing information, I know I became very big power.Thank you, " his support and expressed gratitude to those who have worried about.

"we're trying not to hurt anyone." beau ideal health hoeboksseol, " added that it also evokes laughter.




As the beau ideal A cyst was found in the breast biopsy in the examination, saying "The size is pretty big personality is not good old problem ends up with the skin incision and underwent surgery to remove." he said.

The women " will be familiar with this.How important the promotion of normal breast, and how important is a regular health check for.I learned the importance of this time, " he added.

The band ex 2005, The (iksseu) singer from beau ideal mbc ‘ the music college.‘I look forward to working with you.’ his own song in my ’ by the grand prize winner.‘vividity Sources’ Any subsequent cultural information programme, the sitcom ‘Rainbow Romance’ and radio played in the various programmes, such as ‘Love shake of the beau ideal’ and appearance as a singer, too, wouldn't miss an all round entertainer of the year.November 2019, getting married in April 1948 gave birth to a pretty daughter.

/

[picture] Lee Sang-mi Instagram.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال