Babies, 159 cm rate right?How little '2 legs m' face.


[My press daily = oyunju] Oh, my girl group member, the child showed off my extraordinary rate (26 and whose real name yusia).

26, posted a picture of infants is "mandatory valet." via Instagram, and that many copies.

Oh, my girl is a picture of an infant a sudden transformation as a content company for filming.Shirt and cotton trousers and his clear the Wear to Work.Cards to offbeat charm and walk around her neck.

Unrealistic, especially caught my eye or a leg.159 cm infant is WOW your fans with long legs than a mannequin.


The baby is the last five days for health reasons to stop and focus on treatment activities. "Coronal Nanjo hangover since and condition confirm, the cause of six days last month.

Meanwhile, Oh, my girl it belongs to an infant two most recent studio album back on 'Real Love (real love)' activities.

[photo = Infant Instagram].

). press (oyunju

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال