"II don't have surgery is also to younger and ok" Kim Joon Ho, ♥ gimjimin the 'eyes back' romantist ('A person who became a single again Forman, Cabernet Sauvignon') [comprehensive].


[The Sports Chosun dot-com Jung Yoona a] 'A person who became a single again Forman, Cabernet Sauvignon' Kim was publicly courting gimjimin show off their affection for.

26, televised sbs 'Take off your shoes and A person who became a single again Forman, Cabernet Sauvignon' in the arts fighter Kim, Jeong Jun-ha and Heo Kyung Hwan guest appearance.

On this day, appeared last week, Heo Kyung Hwan Kim and Jeong Jun-ha, a 'tonsure' appeared surprised everyone.한층 강렬해진 정준하의 인상에 멤버들은 모두 놀랐고, 탁재훈은 "그냥 스님 같다"고 말해 웃음을 안겼다.A person who became a single again, in particular, for soybean Im Won-hee who is a size To size the head immediately to bed for Jeong Jun-ha.In Jung Jun-ha is laugh not hide my dismay, saying "What's all these programs.". The Lee 'smart There's a saying that you more likely if they are large head.' and " creative than his head these days.The interview questions when people have changed.An unexpected sudden question the companies are popular. " interview questions.

Lee has announced his coin of your body size, was kept in small, it actually. 'Within 60 seconds, way to get out of it?' Kim to answer any questions, and it is "I called my girl friend to say, ' Please get me out." says a exciting look and teased "Other members weren't all die because there is no girlfriend?" high.Heo Kyung Hwan, however, poured cold water "Jimin, come what if we cut?", and laugh.


About the breakup after we've been talking about, members of Kim asked him "Jimin I will what, break up first?" high.In Kim was embarrassed, " Why did you break it off?.Jimin. "The high, Heo Kyung Hwan" ' There is no brother of work to do that too old, opposition and, I am too hard.Let's go finish up here '? " you can do, they were kept ask.Then Kim said, I gamed?"I will say straight away," I'm going to do but just imagine, " ulkeokae that showed.And I'll eye surgery and younger.Jimin, the laughter that I had been wrong. " and she didn't know what to do.

Also, to Kim "II, not marriage ever, asking him?" continued to be asked another question, he said, " To be honest, Jimin changed changed to 'Well, I don't you mind if I gave birth.' in the next idea.Because a daughter than Jimin, if not pretty sappy world, was likely to create envy of all answered.Eyes full of envy said, "My eyes are completely dead." is the older takjjaeun the laughter.


Kim, in particular to plastic surgery on 'blepharoptosis' and focused attention.

'do you know surgery is gimjimin' asked Kim said, told Jimin to the first time.It was to worry about your eyes stand now at Reading but I look seonhae, answer.The question is 'black days after surgery, is Jimin, then I haven't seen you?' Kim Joon Ho said, sits up to.Not lovers or to make next to when we get sick.I will receive a comprehensive medical testing along with now.New and was alone.Surface anesthesia, sesame now not alone whether or not to sappy, said the party creates.

Kim Joon Ho said, wanted to buy gift to the question is as 'If you had a girlfriend now, the first what I want to?'.I wanted to try to go shopping for gifts that are too.Dear Jimin just a gift with no reaction, but his brothers even a bit different. ".

It was not long before Kim arriving at the hospital is tension showed.For the surgery table due to be younger, shouted "Jimin, I love you" in high terms of the singer anesthesia sleep is Kim Joon Ho, who attracted attention.Reveal his admiring herself in the different expectations and "I seem to be handsome?" have successfully completed my surgery.

▶ Prices for free as my horoscope.

- Copyrightsⓒ 스포츠조선(http://sports.chosun.com/), reserved.The
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال