" apologies or condolence?After all, 'money' " …Five-member girl K-pop girl group dance and tears in shoes, by 100 million won 'make his debut bj' [comprehensive].


[My Daily press : Kim Nara] the group sesInternet broadcasting of the water shoes 'a betting abroad' is (Shoo, 41, his real name.) from the controversy bj debut.

Flex on July 25, who is in Internet broadcasting platform's live via the TV show.

The last 2019, who is in the compulsive gambling in prison on charges of six months, was sentenced to probation for two years.On May 26 times in the Macau, overseas from August 2016, 2018 a total of seven billion won of compulsive gambling.

In the self-reflection four straight years, after a recent comprehensive broadcasting channel tv Korean public to 'documentary star of My Way' the shoe.Start the resumption of activities and take the first move since live broadcasting.

Sue, " Your writing is so hungry.Thank you for the message of support.Today, I'm really muster up courage and broadcast.When performed more than ", saying" I feel nervous. I miss you so much.I wait for long?I waited a lot, " say hello to fans with tears. The will of an apology, crying.Sue, " I went on the gamble.In the meantime, a real childish and my misguided and silly things to keep a lot feels repentant.I really so and so ignorant and wrong.Very sincerely like to offer our apologies.So this time.So really want to communicate with you without any editing by live broadcast to go ahead.I'm short of insufficient and can start again, forgive me for forgiveness.I want you to allow the vessel.So if you will allow me a little more hopeful in the world if you have supported much it would be able to see.My fans have you liked me that I was really done wrong, bowed his head.

As this is very much.I didn't show up in only for a year and a half.The real bottom for some time now lived just a bit looking at the sky.People are so scary and really be back in the idea that I'll live it and without courage.Now, a futile not going to have time.My life is a lie in the future, something want a guy can give a message.You put my part.Thought, well, if we all go on with life. " Nygaard said.

In particular, who is in sesHot support and unwavering friendship and support of the sea, Eugene to too.He said it "older sister, Eugene the ocean, her older sister looking in the air now", saying, "given the opportunity to apologize to me, I thank so many of you help me around.".

But a deluge of requests, the whole activity of the fans who is in "Once I'm too sorry for myself yet members do not allow", being cautious.

The shoe is, " gambling that it seems to be made in the environment.Go gambling in Action Center and realized a lot about the seriousness of the scandal.Rather, to help my experience, and no secret of a gambling campaign to constantly and I looking for a lot of things that you can do.To do would be a goodwill ambassador for permission at a gambling problem (management) Center Korea.Taking a coaching licence education.A lot of good words and reflecting on a lot of myself for.It's a good figure would like to show you. "

But "I'm sorry I will pass a plan to stamp out and gambling" lardon Hsu's apology broadcast eventually 'money' as a tool shape the bitter.

First generation of Legend idol, who won fame as shoes for the e-money must not be charged a fee sponsorship in a row the number 10,000 (about 110 million won) introduced a five-member girl K-pop girl group dance, when he suddenly jumped up from his seat.With his head down and wept and less than the seriousness, without editing than entertainment, Internet broadcasting is better.Internet broadcasting that it all right to continue with your permission, I'm going to you, can not conceal one´s joy and tears. is no surprise to the meaning out of myself.

Who is not " Now, saying, "I am because suddenly there was a day does not," never 'ppakku'.It`s just straight ahead also yelled.

Internet broadcasting as bj the full-scale activity.Who is in my own Broadcasting and wondering whether it should do.I don't want to be is without meaning of life.See you to think, such as ", saying" The next broadcast is Wednesday at 7.We will do better I can, however, other members said.

[Photo : Flex TV screen capture].

). press (Kim Nara

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال